Telos as you know, so you would see the same

Disk /dev/mmcblk1: 29.8 GiB, 32010928128 bytes, 62521344 sectors
    Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
    Disklabel type: dos
    Disk identifier: 0x00087132

Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
    /dev/mmcblk1p1 * 2048 143359 141312 69M e W95 FAT16 (LBA)
    /dev/mmcblk1p2 143360 61145087 61001728 29.1G 83 Linux

Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 14.6 GiB, 15634268160 bytes, 30535680 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0rpmb: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0boot1: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0boot0: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

According to. You can use the create backup on SD card. Pay attention - this applies to the current state, creating (dd_backup) can be used. BEFORE starting the recovery (dd_restore) - recommend to verify the conclusion. It needs to be the same. By the way, do you think, can it is necessary to take the ddBR in a separate topic ?

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

For those who are willing to risk their Telos. 1. Make a backup copy. 2. Download this image. 3. Unzip. 4. Rename it to mmcblk0.img. 5. Start ddBR and upload this image to the directory arc_mmc. 6. Command dd_restore. WARNING Pay attention - there is a chance to brick. So those who are not ready to restore the brick - strongly suggest to NOT check it out.

mmcblk0_telos_finless_remixos_20160617.img.xz

Comment

Output from the Meta. Note: Running Alt Linux from USB.

Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 7.3 GiB, 7818182656 bytes, 15269888 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0rpmb: 512 KiB, 524288 bytes, 1024 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0boot1: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors

Disk /dev/mmcblk0boot0: 4 MiB, 4194304 bytes, 8192 sectors

Disk /dev/sda: 29.7 GiB, 31914983424 bytes, 62333952 sectors
          Disklabel type: dos
          Disk identifier: 0x00087132

Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
          /dev/sda1 * 2048 143359 141312 69M e W95 FAT16 (LBA)
          /dev/sda2 143360 61145087 61001728 29.1G 83 Linux

Comment

Uploaded the image to Telos with the primary version RemixOS (included multiboot). For those who want try how it works RemixOS. Create a backup of the current state of your system. Save your the resulting file (mmcblk0.img) backup in a safe place. Only after that you can load (restore) to my TV box these images for test. Note that to return to the current state of your TV box do NOT NEED a USB cable, enough to run ddBR and restore reserved you copy (which you did BEFORE installing RemixOS). By the way, the creation of a full backup up all content to your TV set-top box will be useful to various experiments with settings, install new programs, before uninstalling, etc. If the result of this experiment do not like it, you can easily return to the state it was in at the time of backup creation.

Comment

Hi RISCy Dude Creating restoring and backups you can perform.
              Can use my images with RemixOS - I'm not sure. These images to Telos, you have Meta.

Comment

Hello balbes150, I have run the Finless Bob Telos Remix on my Meta. Of course no WiFi or BT.
                Worked OK.

The s905_ddBR is useful anyway.
                Thanks for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                  Hello balbes150, I have run the Finless Bob Telos Remix on my Meta. Of course no WiFi or BT.
                  Worked OK.

The s905_ddBR is useful anyway.
                  Thanks for your work.
                  By the way, if you have a complete system for Meta (with the Ugoos firmware or something else interesting), you can make a backup of the files and share them with other users of Meth. Don't forget before doing this remove all personal data.

Comment

Checked on my Telos system ddBR (backup and recovery without the USB cable).

Backup. OK
                    System restore from backup. OK
                    Checked download RemixOSFinlessRemixOS in Telos using the ddBR of the images from the site. OK
                    Сhecked with the return RemixOS\Finless_remixes to OEM firmware (backup). OK

Note that all tests were done on Telos.
                    The images mmcblk0_telos_finless_remixos_xxxxxxxx.img.xz and mmcblk0_telos_remixos_xxxxx.img.xz the website is intended for TELOS.
                    When you try to burn (dd_restore) images RemixOS on other models - there is a risk to brick. This is especially true of models with 1 GB of RAM or those where the internal memory not eMMC. Writing order RemixOS\Finless_remixOS in Telos.

1. Start ddBR
                    2. Run a browser on PC and type in the address bar https://s905:8080
                    3. to run the command dd_backup
                    4. open the PC's network environment
                    5. Open the network s905 - public - arc_mmc.
                    6. Copy (move) the PC file mmcblk0.img. Keep it in a safe place.

7. Download the PC's this image mmcblk0_telos_finless_remixos_xxxxxxxx.img.xz or mmcblk0_telos_remixos_xxxxx.img.xz etc
                    8. Unzip.
                    9. Rename it to mmcblk0.img.
                    10. upload this image mmcblk0.img to the directory s905 - public - arc_mmc.
                    11. to run the command dd_restore.

Image alt_ddBR_xxxxxxx.img (included with the corresponding dtb.img file) can be used on any devices with eMMC memory. For use on devices with different memory, it is necessary to test.

Last edited by balbes150; 06-25-2016, 08:24.

Comment

Detailed instructions on how to use the ddBR, with pictures here.

You can use this system via ssh (ssh user@ip_addres). There is an option of use without a PC. To connect a keyboard to the TV console and enter commands on it. Login "user" password "1" to switch "root" to type the command su - (su "space" minus) the password is 123

Comment

The upgrade version. Added a version with support for automatic selection of the dtb file. The principle is the same as for the rest multi_dtb images.

Comment

Very nice, look forward to trying it when I get in some newly ordered SD cards and flash drives.
                          Thank you.

Comment

On the website added another version of the image with an alternative firmware on the base of Minix (Android).
                            Pay attention that this image is designed to expand (restore) ONLY models the TELOS.

mmcblk0_telos_minimx_twrp_20160629.img.xz

The author of this Assembly aleha81. All the details can be found here. The issues in this way to guide him. I just checked the possibility of installing (restoring) the image on your Telos.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=48203139

Comment

Update on the website. Added version of the system, to determine the correct dtb file from the internal memory of the TV box. Accordingly, the system should run on any TV box, even if there are no dtb file in the list. Please to those who have the opportunity to try how to start the system in TV set-top boxes with the new algorithm. Make a backup or restore is not required. I still interested in how the system will run. It is advisable to test in two modes
                              1. download alt_ddBR_multidtb_v0_03_32GB__20160903.img.xz , burn to media, and to try to run without modification
                              2. if boot normal, deleted FAT partition dtb directory, delete the file "dtb.img" and try to start the system without the dtb files on the media.

By the way, added a few new images for model Telos and Pro.

Comment

The new version of the system image backup ddBR and its documentation. Changes 1. As a base system is used Armbian 2. Added script to create partial copies of the internal memory - dd_backup_3g . This creates a copy of the first 3.2 GB of data from the internal memory. In the normal state (supply of the firmware in the initial state without user data) of the size of the copy is sufficient to recover the original system. 3. As a remote system control using WebMin . About this shell a lot of information on the Internet. 4. The kernel contains a patch which should correctly assign names to devices (using SD card). Internal memory needs to obtain the name /dev/mmcblk0 . This ensures the correct operation of the script create and restore copies. 5. kernel 3.14.29 correctly performs a system shutdown. 6. The image contained a graphic desktop environment (full system Armbian). This system can be used as a ready image (after login give startx). Login "user" password "1" . The root password in the system "ddbr1234". Login Webmin "admin" password webmin "admin".

Comment

Working...
                                X