• Show
Clear All

Hi thanks!

my feed-back :

- very beautiful!!!!
    - quick
    -wifi ok
    -Bluetooth ok
    -I can start tronsmart S95 with the original remote but after it is impossible ... I use an air mouse or google android remote
    - sometimes app crash

thank you !!

Comment

you did a great job .... congrats ... the only issue so far is the fact i cant use home button on my keyboard remote plugged in through usb ... i know its a known issue and tried to remap the keys still no luck if u can get the home button to work would be truly amazing rom .... glad you picked up where i left off just no time right now

Comment

is thw play store working? can you add the wifi support of the s95 telos so it can be installed on it?

Comment

playstore is working .... what is your wifi chipset ? i could possible do that ... just dont have time for major projects at the moment

Comment

I will check to do some improvements today for youtube playback and I'm looking in DRM issues for the Netflix app.
            I don't have the telos, I could add the modules and switch out drivers but I will need someone to test.

I also wanted to exclude the gapps and make people use opengapps package but I have to test this with the new certification checks that google just implemented.

Comment

thank you guys, the wifi chipset is Broadcom ap6335.
              using opengapps will be great by the way.

edit: i will test the rom on my telos. if something goes wrong going back is a flash away
              Last edited by shagy2000; 03-29-2018, 15:05.

Comment

hi guys, any update?

Comment

just an update:
                  tried the latest version of this rom on my telos and everything worked fine.
                  the wifi drivers worked. only netflix app wont work.
                  my guess is it because that this device is not certified by them.

Comment

Yes,

it’s a good rom ( it’s too bad for the original remote )

thanks

Comment

i found the original wetek2 ATV rom that this rom is build over it. tried to installed it as they promised the netflix app is working.
                      unfortunately although the installation was successful (only with wifi disabled) still netflix didn't work.
                      hopw we'll find a way to make it work.

Comment

Working...
                      X