Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atvbca View Post
    Only issue is that WiFi does not work
    Instead flashing Tanix TX3 Pro firmware use the Tanix TX5 (not Pro) firmware. TX5 has the same WiFi chip as M8S II.

Comment

Originally posted by atvbca View Post
      Now I just need to figure out a way extract the root package from it to install on the rest of my Mini M8S II's.
      Have you found the solution yet? I really want root for this device in order to be able to install ads blocker.

Comment

FIRMWARE Mini M8S II 20160805

Comment

Originally posted by Calam29
          Thx vldim where did u find firmware
          banggood sent for mini M8S II. Firmware for SKU439943 this is COOLEME TV BOX.

Comment

Does this firmware have task bar and notifications?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Yes bottom & top bar but still not rooted

Im also seeing better wifi speeds

Still testing
              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I asked this before and didn't get a reply.

Was hoping somebody can shed light on the audio pass-through bug.

So is the issue with Kodi, the hardware or is it a android issue all together ?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                  Yes bottom & top bar but still not rooted

Im also seeing better wifi speeds

Still testing
                  Hi!

Is it possible to flash this firmware for nexbox a95x box? I'm also looking for rom with navbar and notification bars

Comment

Yes a friend of mine has flashed this firmware to his nexbox A95x

This is the box he has http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Nexbo...OX-370436.html

The top and bottom bar are there when flashed to the nexbox but wifi no longer works (Different wifi chip)
                    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post
                      Available also in the automatic updates.

Comment

Quick reminder guys/ We cant allow modifided PAID apk to be posted. It underminds the Developers work and should be respected we would do the same if you modifided say nova launcher pro to work for free.

Regards.
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Does it still have purple screen on older TVs?

Comment

I reflashed the 20160719 update again then it asked to update to latest 05/08/2016 the file was 21mb is this right.

Comment

Originally posted by Calam29 View Post
                              I reflashed the 20160719 update again then it asked to update to latest 05/08/2016 the file was 21mb is this right.
                              Yea the Aug update was smaller, beware though this has been problematic to install and there are reports that it turns off CEC control....

Personally even with this update I don't feel that the firmware is ready for prime time.... It may be better than some but there is still no auto refresh rate switching or working audio pass through in Kodi (SPMC) and no root to try and tackle these.....

Comment

I install the update fine seems more stable than before I downloaded the 5th Aug update before when on the 28th July update and had issues of freezing but now seem be ok after reflashing the orginal stock firmware and updating OTA.

i hear Kodi v17 wont be supporting AMLogic why is this and what limitation will we experience when Kodi version 17 is out.

also one more question how are rockchip boxes are they good (up to date technology/hardware) or are AMLogic better/newer hardware

Comment

Working...
                                X