Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• array81
    replied
    I installed r115. Can somebody explain me how install Magisk (step by step) on this rom (rooted by default)?

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    If you don't have any problems stay with the rom you already have. Installing new roms isn't always good

Leave a comment:

• pierino2010
    replied
    hello i am a new member and i have mini m8sii with a green one circuit board with D4X16 writed on it my firmware is mhc19j.20170609.155225.test-key or mini m8sII_100M0 which rom i can use without problem?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Try similar applications to see which is working.

Leave a comment:

• array81
    replied
    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
    You said it yourself... Search on play store for app "Hide my root"!!!
    I just try it but doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    You said it yourself... Search on play store for app "Hide my root"!!!

Leave a comment:

• array81
    replied
    Is there a way to hide root? I need run an app but this doesn't work on root device.

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
    Please guys i need some help. I have installed the 1.15 official firmware. Suddenly it shows me a message "Unfortunately, the process Android.Process.Media has stopped".
    I have tried every solution from google and i can't fix it. So i tried factory settings. I set up my box again from the start and it seems to be ok. But i powered it on today and again the message appeared! What else do i have to do? Any solutions please?
    Ok guys i fixed it by flashing the rom with the burning tool. It seems that installing a new rom via recovery menu and by doing factory settings it keeps some files stored and the message keep popping up all the time. After flashing with the burning tool problem fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Kant1
    replied
    Originally posted by donwuan View Post
    Need to be pointed in the right direction. I have 2 of the boxes in the OP and wanted to install androidtv rom on them. Im getting confused with all the renaming of the boxes. Mines is 2g/8gb s905x and looks like the one in the op. Which rom can I install?

Anything thats says s905x? Best way to confirm the hardware?

Both boxes boot different startup icons/animations. One is stock that shows cpu and the other boots google tv animation. Both perform and act the same.
    Hi !
    The best way to know wich box you have (if you didn't solve your problems yet) is to open them. Is very easy you just have to slip a tool on the back and pull.
    Then you will have a blue motherboard with a sheep, or a green one with D4X16 writed on it.

Leave a comment:

• lallo89
    replied
    new mini m8s III comes with 905W because its blocked to 1.5 ghz, and bad firmware, most apps of play store says Incompatible with device. I tried to flash nexus rom and wifi driver pack, but nothing has changed and wifi not work (with nexus image)

Leave a comment:

• donwuan
    replied
    Need to be pointed in the right direction. I have 2 of the boxes in the OP and wanted to install androidtv rom on them. Im getting confused with all the renaming of the boxes. Mines is 2g/8gb s905x and looks like the one in the op. Which rom can I install?

Anything thats says s905x? Best way to confirm the hardware?

Both boxes boot different startup icons/animations. One is stock that shows cpu and the other boots google tv animation. Both perform and act the same.

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Please guys i need some help. I have installed the 1.15 official firmware. Suddenly it shows me a message "Unfortunately, the process Android.Process.Media has stopped".
    I have tried every solution from google and i can't fix it. So i tried factory settings. I set up my box again from the start and it seems to be ok. But i powered it on today and again the message appeared! What else do i have to do? Any solutions please?

Leave a comment:

• johnknight
    replied
    Good day all, I have 2 of the Mini m8s ii boxes that have the same problem.
    They are receiving power from the power supply, but the blue light that is usually on in the front does not show.
    Is there a way to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Kant1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan27 View Post
    Hello. Has root?
    So I can install Titanium Backup. Thank you
    Hi !

I don't know if the original firmware have the root. But the Nexus ROM have it for sure !!

Leave a comment:

• Shimon
    replied
    Yeah, even if it did have the same chip, 5G would definitely be disabled in firmware to match the advertised specs. (giving us the option of flashing a stock Beelink ROM)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X