X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kant1
    replied
    Originally posted by Shimon View Post

Great 1st post, thanks for the info! It still doesn't have 5G wireless though? (unlike MXIII-II)
    I'm at work I will look it up tonight (I have two SSID at home (2.4 and 5) so it will be quick). For now all of I can say : the WiFi chip is a Fn-Link 6223A-SRD and it seems not be able to do 5Ghz

I will check tonight but it seems very unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• Shimon
    replied
    Originally posted by Kant1 View Post

Hi !

Just ordered it 2 weeks ago, I've opened it and... it was writed Beelink MXIII-II on the motherboard.
    Great 1st post, thanks for the info! It still doesn't have 5G wireless though? (unlike MXIII-II)

Leave a comment:

• Jan27
    replied
    Hello. Has root?
    So I can install Titanium Backup. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Kant1
    replied
    Originally posted by lallo89 View Post
    what difference with Mini M8s III ? https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_772875.html
    Hi !

Just ordered it 2 weeks ago, I've opened it and... it was writed Beelink MXIII-II on the motherboard. So I've flashed it with the Nexus ROM of this board and it's working perfectly ! (didn't try the wifi).

The box is smaller and heavier than the 3 Mini M8s II that I already have (two "sheeped" motherboard and one 'clone' D4X16).

(First post. Just a MASSIVE thank you for all of you. I though I've bricked two of my three M8s II. After this board, all of my four boxs are rooted and working very well).
    Last edited by Kant1; 10-18-2017, 16:17.

Leave a comment:

• Anthonydodd
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthonydodd View Post
    Hi, has anyone noticed that the eurosportplayer app does not work on this android box after the last update?
    No experience in this regard?

Leave a comment:

• tosu
    replied
    What cpu temperatures do you have? What is the ideal for these devices in general?
    I leave the bottom lid open to improve and I have it aside. I have between 59cº and 75cº

Leave a comment:

• DrDroid
    replied
    Hi Folks,

Anyone managed to resolve the issue of Contrast (dark display) with this Box I have tried several firmware in my Box without any success I have several other TV Box which never had this issue. I have tried RV103, RV109, RV112 and the TanixTX5 WiFiBT-Module-6255 and still the Contrast issue persist. I have played with my TV settings, setting the Box on RGB & YUV mode make no difference.

Leave a comment:

• Shimon
    replied
    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
    I really can't see any difference. Maybe is a sneaky sale....beware.
    Yeah, looks like a marketing trick. Probably just a new batch with changed components so they preferred to play it safe vis-a-vis rom updates. Or maybe the userland is really 64-bit.

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    I really can't see any difference. Maybe is a sneaky sale....beware.

Leave a comment:

• lallo89
    replied
    what difference with Mini M8s III ? https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_772875.html

Leave a comment:

• hsrn
    replied
    Originally posted by geornirv View Post

I have flashed twrp through twrp app but now when i go to twrp menu I can't navigate with the mini m8s ii remote control. How can I do that ? How do you navigate in the twrp menu ?
    i have used an i8 mini keypad with touchpad

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    I don't know why this is happening.
    Did you install the right version?
    Are you using the original remote control?
    Try plugging a keyboard and check if it's working.

Leave a comment:

• geornirv
    replied
    Originally posted by hsrn View Post
    i had ver 109 installed on my box.
    updating through stock recovery didn't work.
    so i have first installed twrp 3.1.1.0 ( https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg )
    then i could install ver 115 through twrp without any problems.

i have used this file to update:
    https://yadi.sk/d/ojqQlkM43JsXmy
    I have flashed twrp through twrp app but now when i go to twrp menu I can't navigate with the mini m8s ii remote control. How can I do that ? How do you navigate in the twrp menu ?

Leave a comment:

• Nico75
    replied
    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
    Do you have the latest original rom? V1.15?
    I don't know, I installed this ROM : MINI M8S II-D4X16_1G2G_6.0_100M0_0712.img
    I think that my box is the D4X16 version, where download the latest original rom for D4X16 ?
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Do you have the latest original rom? V1.15?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X