Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geornirv View Post

I have flashed twrp through twrp app but now when i go to twrp menu I can't navigate with the mini m8s ii remote control. How can I do that ? How do you navigate in the twrp menu ?
    i have used an i8 mini keypad with touchpad

Comment

what difference with Mini M8s III ? https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_772875.html

Comment

I really can't see any difference. Maybe is a sneaky sale....beware.

Comment

Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
          I really can't see any difference. Maybe is a sneaky sale....beware.
          Yeah, looks like a marketing trick. Probably just a new batch with changed components so they preferred to play it safe vis-a-vis rom updates. Or maybe the userland is really 64-bit.

Comment

Hi Folks,

Anyone managed to resolve the issue of Contrast (dark display) with this Box I have tried several firmware in my Box without any success I have several other TV Box which never had this issue. I have tried RV103, RV109, RV112 and the TanixTX5 WiFiBT-Module-6255 and still the Contrast issue persist. I have played with my TV settings, setting the Box on RGB & YUV mode make no difference.

Comment

What cpu temperatures do you have? What is the ideal for these devices in general?
              I leave the bottom lid open to improve and I have it aside. I have between 59cº and 75cº

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonydodd View Post
                Hi, has anyone noticed that the eurosportplayer app does not work on this android box after the last update?
                No experience in this regard?

Comment

Originally posted by lallo89 View Post
                  what difference with Mini M8s III ? https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_772875.html
                  Hi !

Just ordered it 2 weeks ago, I've opened it and... it was writed Beelink MXIII-II on the motherboard. So I've flashed it with the Nexus ROM of this board and it's working perfectly ! (didn't try the wifi).

The box is smaller and heavier than the 3 Mini M8s II that I already have (two "sheeped" motherboard and one 'clone' D4X16).

(First post. Just a MASSIVE thank you for all of you. I though I've bricked two of my three M8s II. After this board, all of my four boxs are rooted and working very well).
                  Last edited by Kant1; 10-18-2017, 16:17.

Comment

Hello. Has root?
                    So I can install Titanium Backup. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Kant1 View Post

Hi !

Just ordered it 2 weeks ago, I've opened it and... it was writed Beelink MXIII-II on the motherboard.
                      Great 1st post, thanks for the info! It still doesn't have 5G wireless though? (unlike MXIII-II)

Comment

Originally posted by Shimon View Post

Great 1st post, thanks for the info! It still doesn't have 5G wireless though? (unlike MXIII-II)
                        I'm at work I will look it up tonight (I have two SSID at home (2.4 and 5) so it will be quick). For now all of I can say : the WiFi chip is a Fn-Link 6223A-SRD and it seems not be able to do 5Ghz

I will check tonight but it seems very unlikely.

Comment

Yeah, even if it did have the same chip, 5G would definitely be disabled in firmware to match the advertised specs. (giving us the option of flashing a stock Beelink ROM)

Comment

Originally posted by Jan27 View Post
                            Hello. Has root?
                            So I can install Titanium Backup. Thank you
                            Hi !

I don't know if the original firmware have the root. But the Nexus ROM have it for sure !!

Comment

Good day all, I have 2 of the Mini m8s ii boxes that have the same problem.
                              They are receiving power from the power supply, but the blue light that is usually on in the front does not show.
                              Is there a way to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Please guys i need some help. I have installed the 1.15 official firmware. Suddenly it shows me a message "Unfortunately, the process Android.Process.Media has stopped".
                                I have tried every solution from google and i can't fix it. So i tried factory settings. I set up my box again from the start and it seems to be ok. But i powered it on today and again the message appeared! What else do i have to do? Any solutions please?

Comment

Working...
                                X