Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shareisfun
    replied
    Is there a ROM or firmware that isen't rooted? I'm in DK and have apps that dosen't worke on rooted devices.

Leave a comment:

• rahzel
    replied
    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
    Hello guys. I have noticed that my Google Play Store won'tpdate anymore. i have the version 6.8.20 and the latest version out there is 7.9.34.
    Just noticed the same thing, I'm stuck on the same version.

Tried updating to the latest version manually but it won't install.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm trying to view USTVNOW through a web browser (Chrome, Built in Browser, Dolphin, UC Browser) but the device is unable to play the channels.

It works on my ancient minix X7 and windows PC but cannot get the streams cannot be viewed on the mini m8sii with Amlogic.

Has anyone experienced the same and is there something in the firmware preventing USTVnow streams playing, its rather annoying this device cannot play such a simple stream.

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Hello guys. I have noticed that my Google Play Store won'tpdate anymore. i have the version 6.8.20 and the latest version out there is 7.9.34.

Leave a comment:

• olafliha
    replied
    Hi. I'm new here because of a problem.
    I own the Mini M8s II which functioned perfectly until yesterday. I always left it on but yesterday it seemed stuck on the screensaver. I couldn't bring it back using my keyboard or remote, so i unplugged the power cord. That was the end of it, i can't turn it on, i used the usb cable connecting it to my pc, tried the USB burning tool but nothing. It gets to 7% and stops, saying Disk Initialize/Send command/error result.
    Can i do anything or is it dead?

Leave a comment:

• nmou00
    replied
    Ok I think I solved my problem alone : I installed firefox because I only had this problem with chrome ...

Leave a comment:

• nmou00
    replied
    Why are you all helping tatsuya and not me

Leave a comment:

• tatsuya_kobayashi
    replied
    Kodi is allways crashing. Maybe with a new ROM this will be solved. What ROM do you recommend? Is the Xannytech costom ROM good?

Leave a comment:

• nmou00
    replied
    Originally posted by nmou99 View Post
    Hello all, I'm new here and I have a problem with my mini m8s II box
    I have rv112 firmware installed on it and I use an Rii mx3-m remote with it and the problem is that when I want to scroll down or up a page on some apps (like chrome), the mouse select texts ... it doesnt scroll
    If you understand me then help please thanx
    Still waiting

Leave a comment:

• tatsuya_kobayashi
    replied
    Originally posted by geornirv View Post

Have you tried to connect to the Internet ? Does it connect or not with the new firmware that you have installed ?
    Yes, all good besides the fact that kodi stops working here and there.

Leave a comment:

• geornirv
    replied
    Originally posted by tatsuya_kobayashi View Post

All good. Just install android 6.x.x. All working fine. Now i'm just using mini m8s II like this but is there any rom you guys recommend? With new kodi version?
    Have you tried to connect to the Internet ? Does it connect or not with the new firmware that you have installed ?

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

All good. Just install android 6.x.x. All working fine. Now i'm just using mini m8s II like this but is there any rom you guys recommend? With new kodi version?
    For tinkering purposes, if you have a spare microSD card, you can run different OS's on you box and not affect your original Android. Here is a video on how to use your box for different things, including Linux. You box makes a great LibreELEC media player.

Get the burning tool from here: http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download-amlogic-usb-burning-tool-v2-0-8.htmlAndroid TV ROM for this box:http://freaktab.com/f...

Tutorial on how to install Ubuntu onto and inexpensive Android TV box. By running Ubuntu on this box, you can use it as a Linux computer or Plex, Emby and t...

This is the instructions for installing the Emby server onto the $40 Android box running Ubuntu 16.04. Just go to the website and select the Ubuntu download...

Leave a comment:

• tatsuya_kobayashi
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

There is a setting that you can adjust the video position.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

Yes i do but i didn't think that could be the problem. It's installing the update now. If the problem continues i'll try that. What about the black bars? It wont fit the total image.
    There is a setting that you can adjust the video position.

Leave a comment:

• tatsuya_kobayashi
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Do you have a different TV or HDMI cable to try?
    Yes i do but i didn't think that could be the problem. It's installing the update now. If the problem continues i'll try that. What about the black bars? It wont fit the total image.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X