Cut the USB extension cable
    Look ....

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post
      Do not necessarily buy.
      Cut the USB extension cable
      Look ....

I fixed it by connecting the box to your PC with cable, thanks
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

At last i update to 0508! It needs an sd card to do the update and not a USB stick. This is how it worked for me. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
          At last i update to 0508! It needs an sd card to do the update and not a USB stick. This is how it worked for me. Thanks.
          Ok guys i update my tv box to the most recent update 0923. Everything is working excellent. My box it is rooted now. The wifi is very very good (i never had problems in the past like some users have). Also added the cec options (don't know What is that). Anything else you want to know please ask.

Comment

Hi,

I just registered because my mini m8s ii after the update of 23/sept keeps rebooting itself every 10/15 seconds.

I now see that the update screwed a lot of people. Is there any solution already available? Anyway I leave my GearBest ticket support here.

"Hi,

My mini m8s ii android box keeps repeatedly restarting/rebooting itself after 15/20 seconds which makes it unusable and what prevents me to even make a factory reset because there is no time to reach that option.

I never installed any 3rd party software, only using Kodi which had already been installed by you.

I noticed this only happened after the update (23 september) that the box asked me to do.

Is this a normal issue with this box? It's fixable? What am I supposed to do now? Ask for the refund?

Please help me ASAP I really need the box to work until Monday,

Pedro Marinho."

Comment

Originally posted by allinasecond View Post
              Hi,

I just registered because my mini m8s ii after the update of 23/sept keeps rebooting itself every 10/15 seconds.

I now see that the update screwed a lot of people. Is there any solution already available? Anyway I leave my GearBest ticket support here.

"Hi,

My mini m8s ii android box keeps repeatedly restarting/rebooting itself after 15/20 seconds which makes it unusable and what prevents me to even make a factory reset because there is no time to reach that option.

I never installed any 3rd party software, only using Kodi which had already been installed by you.

I noticed this only happened after the update (23 september) that the box asked me to do.

Is this a normal issue with this box? It's fixable? What am I supposed to do now? Ask for the refund?

Please help me ASAP I really need the box to work until Monday,

Pedro Marinho."
              Did you update your box with an sd card or usb stick attached to it? The reason i asked is that i have seen a fair few people updated with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Did you update your box with an sd card or usb stick attached to it? The reason i asked is that i have seen a fair few people updated with no issues.
                No man, it was the update that appears on the screen. "do you want to update blablabla", i clicked yes.

Nothing attached to the box while updating.

Comment

No man, it was the update that appears on the screen. "do you want to update blablabla", i clicked yes.

Nothing attached to the box while updating.
                  I have the same error. After update 23 September, it's restarting itself after 10-15s. I only attached my wireless mouse on that box. Is this a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by xkhanhs View Post

I have the same error. After update 23 September, it's restarting itself after 10-15s. I only attached my wireless mouse on that box. Is this a problem?
                    I think that box is quite sensitive to any kind of sd/usb being attached to it while flashing/updating, and i will hazard a guess that the wireless mouse usb can be seen as one. I have the box myself, but i have since flashed a different firmware on it(Tanix TX5 Non pro), and i cant be happier. Its more stable with wifi/Bluetooth, and has root. To make it even better, an update has just been released today (24th)
                    Last edited by sweetnonso; 09-24-2016, 16:21.

Comment

I think that box is quite sensitive to any kind of sd/usb being attached to it while flashing/updating, and i will hazard a guess that the wireless mouse usb can be seen as one. I have the box myself, but i have since flashed a different firmware on it(Tanix T5 Non pro), and i cant be happier. Its more stable with wifi/Bluetooth, and has root. To make it even better, an update has just been released today (24th)
                      Can you give a tutorial on how to do it? Maybe it will fix my problem.

Comment

Can you give a tutorial on how to do it? Maybe it will fix my problem.
                        For the Tanix TX5 non pro 24/9/16(very latest) firmware, download it from geekbuying website, and flash as per normal with usb burning tool 2.0.8 via the PC

Comment

For the Tanix TX5 non pro 24/9/16(very latest) firmware, download it from geekbuying website, and flash as per normal with usb burning tool 2.0.8 via the PC
                          But that is for the mini m8s ii right?

Comment

But that is for the mini m8s ii right?
                            Yes i flashed that Tanix TX5 non pro firmware on my MINI M8S II. They have the same wifi chip, so it works quite well.

Comment

Yes i flashed that Tanix TX5 non pro firmware on my MINI M8S II. They have the same wifi chip, so it works quite well.
                              Sorry for the stupid question.

Bro, i don't see the "non pro" version. Do you mean only "Tanix TX5"?

It's which one?

Comment

Sorry for the stupid question.

Bro, i don't see the "non pro" version. Do you mean only "Tanix TX5"?

It's which one?
                                Yes thats the one. I simply put the 'non pro' to differentiate it from the Tanix TX5 Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X