• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexxx79 View Post
    except a few small issues with wifi keyboards
    Correct "Enter" with USB keyboard

system / usr / keylayout

in file Generic.kl change line 28 to a value ENTER
    Last edited by vldim; 10-26-2016, 08:30.

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post

Correct "Enter" with USB keyboard

put the file in system / usr / keylayout

https://yadi.sk/d/XFhSwGD1xSkxj
      Thank You #Vidim, but current file in system can not be overwrited with new one using ES explorer. Would You be so kind to explain metod how to replice old file with new one. Thank you in advance!

Comment

Last edited by sweetnonso; 10-24-2016, 08:40.

Comment

Thank You #Vidim, but current file in system can not be overwrited with new one using ES explorer. Would You be so kind to explain metod how to replice old file with new one. Thank you in advance!
          I think you should use a file manager with root permission.

Comment

Originally posted by array81 View Post

I think you should use a file manager with root permission.
            After allowing root I owerwrite old file Generic with new one and my keyboard doesnt work any more. I returned old file Generic again but still nothing. Please for help!!!

Comment

I am running Tanix X5 Pro. This file renders the keyboard inoperative. I applied the below change, by hand, to the original file and it fixed my problem. Kudos to bluesmanuk for the fix.

Finally looked into that stupid enter issue with keyboard users. To fix by hand change /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl 28 from DPAD_CENTER to ENTER. Or your can run update and it will do it for you. I can't believe I never looked into this before and how easy it was to fix.
              So worth looking at the edit to ensure that it is correct.

Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

I'm new... hy to all
                wifi slow again after last udpdate rv 106!
                any help?

Comment

So, regarding the purple screen issue,I just received an HDMI switch I bought in the hopes it would regenerate the RGB signal somehow. No luck, I still get the purple screen even through the switch... Maybe a more expensive model would work differently, but this is my experience so far.

I'll still have to reset the signal manually every by changing the channel every 10 or 20 minutes... Such a pity, other than that I'm so happy with the box.

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post
                    Try tTorrent
                    It works fine!
                    He writes in USB HDD
                    Ttorrent write onUSB HDD. Thank you.

But I still have the problem of Kodi. I can not change the temporary folders on the SD or download. We do not have permissions to write to the folders. Any solution?
                    we must send a message to the manufacturer to fix it in the next update

Another issue, is there any simple application for shoutdown the device when they finish torrent downloads?
                    Any

One more, the YouTube app shows the notification bar above. Any way to remove it?

Thank you

Comment

After allowing root I owerwrite old file Generic with new one and my keyboard doesnt work any more. I returned old file Generic again but still nothing. Please for help!!!
                      I ve just repeated all procedure for reinstall last firmwire and finaly got functional keyboard. Of course bug with Enter still exist, but I got android keyboard back. Please dont post insufitient procedures for some manual fixing bugs because many members here dont have some huge exeriences with modifing android system. From now I just wait official update. Thank you in advance. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by cjeman View Post
                        I am running Tanix X5 Pro. This file renders the keyboard inoperative. I applied the below change, by hand, to the original file and it fixed my problem. Kudos to bluesmanuk for the fix.

Finally looked into that stupid enter issue with keyboard users. To fix by hand change /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl 28 from DPAD_CENTER to ENTER. Or your can run update and it will do it for you. I can't believe I never looked into this before and how easy it was to fix.
                        So worth looking at the edit to ensure that it is correct.

Dear #Cjeman, thank You very much for short but very precize method for quick correction of bug with tab ENTER. It is works, perfectly, confirmed by me too. All the best!

Comment

in order to fix autoframerate in kodi ,i tried this fix http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229310 that Works on s905 android 5.1,, but on this box s905x android 6.1 the screen goes green when starting kodi and hangs there........
                          i checked the display mode file and the permission are as it should bee rw-rw-rw so don,t know why it fails.....any idea ???

Comment

Suddenly from yesterday my kodi it crashes unexpected even if i watch a movie or moving inside it's menu. I uninstalled it and installed it again from play store and set everything from the start but the problem remains. Any ideas???

Comment

Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
                              Suddenly from yesterday my kodi it crashes unexpected even if i watch a movie or moving inside it's menu. I uninstalled it and installed it again from play store and set everything from the start but the problem remains. Any ideas???
                              In most cases the cause of problem is "amcodec" accelerator. You should turn off "amcodec" acceleration in Video setting in Kodi. After that problem will be fixed.
                              All the best!

Comment

Hi everybody two questions:
                                1-I read that last OTA gives xbox 360 controller support. Have some of you tried if it work and how it works?
                                2-Due sd card problem (used as internal storage) I have unfortunately lost all the video add-ons on Kodi provided in bundle with tv box (you know, those ones with tv series and movies...). Do you know how can I restore them?
                                Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X