Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by statho.christos
    Ok , i will try it.
    I have the same machine with 2 gb ram and 16 gb . It is ok (the rom) for this model yes ?
    Yes

Comment

Yes (mine is 2GB/8GB).... Does 4K nicely. Kodi is 16.1 and runs well. No harm in using it. You can always re-install the stock ROM if you do not agree. Use USB Burning Tool ver 2.0.8 or above.
      Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Originally posted by statho.christos View Post
        Hello. I receive my box today fron gearbest. I have some problems. When i go to kodi and get out (exit) then it freeze , and also i put my google account . Playstore is ok. I download the chrome apk but it can't connect to my account. (Gmail). I tried to do update on the machine but it say that i have thr latest version. If i put the latest firmware here fix these problems? And which firmware to put on ? Thanks
        Had the same issue with chrome signin. You have to update google play SERVICES for android 6.0. To do this remove any google account, go to playstore,login again,install chrome beta and a message will pop up to upgrade the services. GL.

Comment

I think that i update the google service when i download the chrome. Btw i will try that way and i will inform you. Also do you have the stock rom or that here? Thanks!

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Page 31 for amlogic tool and 32 for sdcard method.

Comment

Hi, for the problem of low brightness with player video as mxplayer or vlc , is there solution?

Comment

Is the purple screen issue solved? This issue became annoying for me. So, I don't use the TV Box.

Comment

I successfully installed the 13.10.2016 version on my T95N S905X 2G/8G with the Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
                  But now my remote is no longer working..
                  Is there a fix for this? The search option doesn't give me results.

Comment

Originally posted by Conspiracy View Post
                    I successfully installed the 13.10.2016 version on my T95N. But now my remote is no longer working.
                    You need old file "remote.conf" from T95N /system/etc/remote.conf
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solving the problem with the "black screen" (black shadows or low brightness)
                    Thank you "crazzian"

1. Download the archive https://yadi.sk/d/94s27z7L33Uxuf
                    Select any video file!
                    2. Rename the video file in the "bootvideo", the extension does not specify (empty file extension).
                    3. Copy to Folder
                    \ System \ etc \

We confirm the replacement (if necessary, who is there before you can rename the file).
                    3. Expose the permissions 644 (rw-r - r--), if they are different.
                    4. In the file
                    \ System \ build.prop

Modifies the parameter to 1
                    service.bootvideo = 1

5. Reboot.
                    Last edited by vldim; 12-14-2016, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminou View Post
                      Is the purple screen issue solved?
                      Solving the problem with the purple screen

just buy this: HDMI Male to VGA Female Converter Adapter
                      Audio cable in 3.5mm jack
                      Everything works perfectly! This is the only solution!

Comment

Firmware rv_109 - 30.11.2016 from Vontar mini m8s+

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

(for mini m8s II, COOLEME MB1, Tanix Tx5, X9 4K, Vontar mini m8s+)
                        for Amlogic USB Burning Tool

Set using "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" and cable USB A Male - A Male.
                        Run program "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" and press button "start".
                        Press the RESET button (hold) at the TV box, and plug the cable USB A Male - A Male.
                        Installation begins.

Changes:
                        1. fix key Enter in USB keyboard
                        2. fix out of the player Kodi (exit button now works well)

Comment

Firmware XTMOD - 06.12.2016

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ustom-t3513805

for mini m8s II, COOLEME MB1, Tanix Tx5, X9 4K, Vontar mini m8s+

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post
                            Firmware rv_109 - 30.11.2016 from Vontar mini m8s+

(for mini m8s II, COOLEME MB1, Tanix Tx5, X9 4K, Vontar mini m8s+)
                            for Amlogic USB Burning Tool

Set using "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" and cable USB A Male - A Male.
                            Run program "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" and press button "start".
                            Press the RESET button (hold) at the TV box, and plug the cable USB A Male - A Male.
                            Installation begins.

Changes:
                            1. fix key Enter in USB keyboard
                            2. fix out of the player Kodi (exit button now works well)
                            Is this the official firmware for our Mini M8S II?
                            Is there new about a new OTA?

Comment

Originally posted by array81 View Post
                              Is this the official firmware for our Mini M8S II?
                              Is there new about a new OTA?
                              Yes, it's official firmware for Vontar mini m8s+
                              Vontar mini m8s+ and Mini M8S II - It is the same. Firmware is the same.
                              I did not find our Mini M8S II
                              The manufacturer does not go with me to communicate. Silent.

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post
                                Yes, it's official firmware for Vontar mini m8s+
                                Vontar mini m8s+ and Mini M8S II - It is the same. Firmware is the same.
                                I did not find our Mini M8S II
                                The manufacturer does not go with me to communicate. Silent.
                                So no new OTA but if I want I can use this firmware as official firmware, right? In this case, will I receive the future Vontar OTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X