Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jms74
    replied
    Can please anyone post links to some file with latest stock rom that I can flash from TWRP? Needs to be flashed from recovery as I don't have access to computer now.

And also if possible please also post a file with with a Android tv rom that is stable and good. Also needs to be a file for flashing in recovery. TWRP if that matters .

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    I don't know man. I installed it via AmLogic USB Burning Tool.
    You can find it here: https://androidmtk.com/download-amlo...b-burning-tool

Leave a comment:

• jms74
    replied
    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post

Check these links
    1) https://www.entertainmentbox.com/min...-6-0-firmware/

2) https://mega.nz/#!9IYgBboR!j_laGJufS...baAqX8QVvvzBg4

The second one is the 112. If you install this successfully on your tv box then from android settings you'll be able to install the 115 update.
    Is the second one a file I can install from twrp recovery?

Leave a comment:

• jms74
    replied
    Originally posted by freddy View Post

Back out of this thread

Now above at top of page / should see

Firmware Roms Tools
    Click on
    Many Stickys
    All are Roms to Test
    Half way down will see Rom Superceleron

Happy Testing
    Thanks, got finish work, after dinner ill look into it. thanks, really, thanks

Leave a comment:

• freddy
    replied
    Originally posted by jms74 View Post
    Where can i find a android tv rom that still works? i have one made by superceleron but it got a few years and somehow the google play services cannot update some part that is needed for some apps to work.
    What can i do? i want the android tv version, not just android. Is there a newer rom?
    Please help me. Thanks
    Back out of this thread

Now above at top of page / should see

Firmware Roms Tools
    Click on
    Many Stickys
    All are Roms to Test
    Half way down will see Rom Superceleron

Happy Testing

Leave a comment:

• jms74
    replied
    Where can i find a android tv rom that still works? i have one made by superceleron but it got a few years and somehow the google play services cannot update some part that is needed for some apps to work.
    What can i do? i want the android tv version, not just android. Is there a newer rom?
    Please help me. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Originally posted by array81 View Post
    Is there a working link for last official firmware? (I think r115)
    Check these links
    1) https://www.entertainmentbox.com/min...-6-0-firmware/

2) https://mega.nz/#!9IYgBboR!j_laGJufS...baAqX8QVvvzBg4

The second one is the 112. If you install this successfully on your tv box then from android settings you'll be able to install the 115 update.

Leave a comment:

• array81
    replied
    Is there a working link for last official firmware? (I think r115)

Leave a comment:

• ggs777
    replied
    вот моя плата
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• ggs777
    replied
    нужна помощь. обладаю приставкой vontar mini m8s+ (s905x) с зеленной платой.
    хочу сменить прошивку есть два варианта
    первый

второй

моя плата отличается от обычной платы mini m8sll
    если кто либо знает какие прошивки можно устанавливать то будьте любезны отзовитесь.

Leave a comment:

• aviraz
    replied
    good

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    You wellcome mate

Leave a comment:

• freemansteve
    replied
    Oreo update IS a rom and affects the system to work more properly. Supports updates from developer as the official has stopped. Is a good thing to be updated and have a support team on your side. I suggest you to do the update. Otherwise the choice is yours.

Hmmm, I think I'll buy a spare unit anyway, then try the Oreo update on the old unit. If the update works, then great, I'll have a spare box for my second and otherwise useless (software-wise) Samsung TV (great hardware, rubbish software, as all Samsung product always are!). The thing is the current box is in daily use, so an experiment on it will give me family problems! One hour of my time is more costly than the cost of second TV box - I'd rather play with other things!

Thanks for advice though....

Leave a comment:

• soulfunkdjx
    replied
    Oreo update IS a rom and affects the system to work more properly. Supports updates from developer as the official has stopped. Is a good thing to be updated and have a support team on your side. I suggest you to do the update. Otherwise the choice is yours.

Leave a comment:

• freemansteve
    replied
    Waste of money. Keep your money and flash Oreo android version. It will be as a new TV box. No reason to buy a new one.
    Assuming I don't end up with a bricked unit.
    How does the Oreo update affect ROM?
    Thing is, I just assumed a boot image is just code held on flash memory - I don't see why there even needs to be a separate "ROM"! Maybe it's what I'd call a boot sector, as I am a PC guy?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X