Clear All

Sunvell T95X Amlogic S905X Android TV Box - 2GB + 8GB

Sunvell T95X Amlogic S905X Android TV Box
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1469418621145305.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	587151

T95X 4K x 2k TV box is a media center which enables you to access tons of HD movies,
    ● Amlogic S905X CPU is rapid and stable which can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response.
    ● 4K x 2K H.265 decoding demonstrates the high-premium visual effects.
    KODI 16.1 is designed for playing almost all latest audio and video formats.
    Android 6.0: Comparing to the former version, people can be easy to install or uninstall applications and games.
    ● 100M LAN can improve the net speed and the performance to a large extent.
    HD can reach to 3840 x 2160 pixel.
    ● It supports the 1080P / AV / Dolby / 3G which make you appreciate your entertainment time and splendid visual feast freely.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15248.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	587152
    Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Does sunvell have firmware support with updates?
    Free 100Gb space for your files:
    https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

None of the 905x have firmware links other then ota.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Anyone have one of these on here?

I'm currently looking for a second box and these are pretty cheap at just £26.22 at Gearbest.

Comment

If anyone has one can you let us know how the WiFi performance is.

Comment

I got a 1GB/8GB clone branded by another seller ... If you have watched the excellent redskull review on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlIwM8Sy2BA), it comes with a different launcher but, thx God !, exactly the same bugs. lol !

- Poor simple band Wifi ( Unable to connect one of my network ...and i don't know why)
            - Multiple application crash
            - Google Play issue (you have to uninstall update)
            - At first boot, the box was in chinese

Well, i can't find words to describe how funny is this little machine. But if you like pain and trouble, believe me my friends, you have to buy one !

Comment

backorder . refunded . Shipped out I took a Mini II M8S 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8 GB WiFi LAN 10/100 BT instead

the sale has resumed $ 33.99
              Ships entre September 3 to September 14
              Last edited by totor54; 08-18-2016, 20:34.

Comment

i uninstall all the apps i dont want from this rom and every time it reboots the apps get installed again... that sucks... I cant only stay with the apps I want...

Comment

Hi, I have this box with 2gb/16gb, I used es file Explorer & removed all traces of all the preinstalled apps. Which was mainly under system/preinstall I think.
                  Good luck

Comment

Hi, I also have this box, Sunvell T95X 2GB / 8GB. I have a question regarding the interface. I have noticed some buyers / other users of this tv box have a different (the one that I like the most) interface / home screen.

See attachment for the home screens. The first home screen with black background is the one that I have. But I would like to have the second interface, is this possible? I have a feeling that I might have the wrong firmware (not sure).
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Do not buy this box. I have purchased multiple (3) and every single one is not without bugs and problems.

Here are only a few:
                      - The internals of the box are upside down so getting a *working* wifi signal can only be done by flipping the box on it's top which is a HUGE design flaw.
                      - There are errors with the play-store making it unusable
                      - The box is cheap and here you get what you pay for in this case, a cheap box

I would recommend a Mini M8S II on firmware rv_103 (because it is quite stable) as an alternative, it also has a S905X.

Hope this helps and wary buyers. All in all, DO NOT BUY.

Comment

Is it not possible to install stable firmware on sunvell box?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyto View Post
                          Is it not possible to install stable firmware on sunvell box?

Comment

I have 1/8Gb version but it have the same problems. Not a good tv box. I recieved this box from banggood and it died after 2days (( I've ordered a usb male-to-usb male cable from aliexpress and was able to reflash it with custom rom img with my pc. I have my review videos but it's on russian. Video unboxing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voRKuZFqSNc Video how to flash and review of custom firmware - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWS73czKPwU You can find custom roms on 4PDA

Comment

link not working?

Comment

Working...
                              X