COOLEME MB1 Amlogic S905X 2G DDR3 RAM 8G eMMC ROM Android 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COOLEME MB1 Amlogic S905X 2G DDR3 RAM 8G eMMC ROM Android 6.0

Bought one of these recently .. it's "OK", works well enough... but no Auto Framerate Switching in Kodi and Firmware is not Rooted.
    Just wondering if this box is just a "Re-Branded" one .... of others mentioned in the S905X thread ?
    Hoping that eventually custom firmware will be available in the future (i know it's early days)

Thoughts / Advice welcome .. thanks

P.S. bought it from Banggood here : http://www.banggood.com/COOLEME-MB1-...p-1063888.html

Yes it is same as Mini M8S II

Comment

Thanks, yes i found that out after disassembling the device

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...024#post592024

Comment

Did a little searching and discovered the Tanix TX5 (Not the Pro) uses the same WiFi Chip (AP6212)

So, i flashed this firmware .... https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...TF0NEpKSzBFV1k

And what do you know ... i now have fully Working WiFi and Bluetooth and ROOT as well !

Just tried my PS3 DualShock Controller and Sixaxis Controller App ... and it works perfectly
        Last edited by JoeySmyth; 09-06-2016, 12:45.

Comment

Bonjour
          j'avoir un Mini M8s ii et j'ai un problème Bluetooth vous pouvez. si elle vous plaît vous me charger. le système de fichiers est dans / etc / bluetooth
          je peux copier sur le contenu du / système / etc / bluetooth
          vous remercie
          salut
          j'ai un Mini M8s ii et j'ai un probleme de Bluetooth may tu. il te plais m'uploader. le Initiation Qui is Dans system / etc / bluetooth
          que je te puisse le copieur Dans le contenu du / system / etc / bluetooth
          merci
          bluetooth.tar.gz

Comment

merci c'est fait j'ai bluetooth sur mon Mini M8ii thank you it's done I have bluetooth on my Mini M8ii

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
              Did a little searching and discovered the Tanix TX5 (Not the Pro) uses the same WiFi Chip (AP6212)

So, i flashed this firmware .... https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...TF0NEpKSzBFV1k

And what do know ... i now have fully Working WiFi and Bluetooth and ROOT as well !

Just tried my PS3 DualShock Controller and Sixaxis Controller App ... and it works perfectly
              Hi mate, for mini m8s ii, is this rom better than the frankestine rom made by prahjister?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Hi mate, for mini m8s ii, is this rom better than the frankestine rom made by prahjister?
                Yes, if you want Bluetooth on the COOLEME MB1. (because the Custom Frankenstein Tanix TX5 Pro Firmware uses AP6255 Chip) ... Mini M8II (Tanix TX5 Non-Pro Firmware) uses AP6212 Chip

personally, the only things i wanted working (out of the box) with the COOLEME MB1 was Root and Bluetooth for my PS3 Dualshock Controller .. which i now have

Last edited by JoeySmyth; 09-06-2016, 11:41.

Comment

Yes, if you want Bluetooth on the COOLEME MB1. (because the Custom Frankenstein Tanix TX5 Pro Firmware uses AP6255 Chip) ... Mini M8II (Tanix TX5 Non-Pro Firmware) uses AP6212 Chip

personally, the only things i wanted working (out of the box) with the COOLEME MB1 was Root and Bluetooth for my PS3 Dualshock Controller .. which i now have
                  Thanks mate, will flash later today.

Comment

All you have to do to run the Frankenstein firmware is to put bluetooth configuration file from the firmware that works to the Frankenstein firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post

All you have to do to run the Frankenstein firmware is to put bluetooth configuration file from the firmware that works to the Frankenstein firmware.
                      Cool ... a Step by Step guide then, please

Comment

Cool ... a Step by Step guide then, please
                        +1

Comment

You could just ask Prahjister to put it in so everyone can benefit from it. The short answer to this is you just swap or I believe you can also just add the bluetooth configuration file in /system/etc/bluetooth (which will be something like BCM4212.hcd) with the customization tool. If you don't know how to use the tool there are other threads on here to tell you how to do that.

Comment

And what do you know ... i now have fully Working WiFi and Bluetooth and ROOT as well !

any guide? i have the mini m8s ii box.

I would like to get root and connect my ps3 controller to emulate psx.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by jemr View Post

any guide? i have the mini m8s ii box.

I would like to get root and connect my ps3 controller to emulate psx.

Regards
                              Mini m8s ii just got root with the latest update 23/9/16, check this post....http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-lan-bt/page19

Comment

Working...
                              X