Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95M 4K 2GB S905X problem with boot

Hello.
    I have problem with my Android TV Box , wanted change firmware and made something wrong and now I can not do anything. Now when I plug in power cable there is only blue light and that is it.
    Tried push reset button in AV
    Have been read a lot of topics but can not find answer.
    Tried fix it with BootCardMaker but doesn't help. I am thinking I can not solve this problem becouse I didn't found correct firmware for my box.
    I have attached few pictures about this box and I hope it help.
    Regards
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

This box have S905X,all other T95M boxes from beginning of this year have S905 cpu.
    Try with Amlogic Usb burning tool.
    Free 100Gb space for your files:
    https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Read my post. Maybe you will find the solution there.

Comment

The same mistake i made ...

Here's is the solutions that worked for me:
        I take a Samsung Evo 32GB SD-HC 1 card.

Download this Firmware: https://mega.nz/#F!jtxTUJzB!ctGcHotn6CVI0mn5KbDdZg it's not the original firmware but there is no Android 6.01 firmware for T95m (S905X) available for download.
        Extract the downloaded zip file.
        Build your own rescue sd card with Amlogic Bootcardmaker. Choose the u-boot.bin.sd.bin from the extracted directory. Choose format and partition. Click on "Make"
        Copy all the 6 Files inside the T95X-2G-1014 directory to the sd card. Put this in your T95m Box and insert the power plug.
        It will start to install automaticly. You have to push out the sd card directly after the install is complete. (The screen will turn to black)

The first start need's a few minutes, you have to wait

Have fun with your working TV Box.

Comment

Working...
        X