Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khadas Vim TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad-core (One for the Geeks) Now with Android 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    AndroidTV rom done
    Will u share with us?

Comment

Superceleron lives to share.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
        Superceleron lives to share.

Comment

Thanks for your work, and please give us a link.

I can"t sign in on freaktab with tapatalk, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comment

In a new thread with full changelog etc.. i still finishing the rom when its done i will post it.. RISCy Dude and trebor already tried it
            Yes tapatalk is broken!
            Last edited by superceleron; 03-04-2017, 21:37.

Comment

Yes, tried it,...and liked it.

Comment

Just testing the t10 release of this Rom, Excellent
                Doing all that it should, more testing wont be long

Another super rom you could say superceleronaROM
                Last edited by trebor; 03-05-2017, 05:59.
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Is it just me, or is t10's WiFi vastly improved over T9's?

Comment

Could be the Custom Kernel in use...but it certainly better than t9 moves along very goodly.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yes is my custom kernel, it juices a little more the wifi!

Comment

I'm not good at Android, and almost never use live TV. But checked out the launch of the t9 option on VIM. In my opinion it works well enough. I wanted to clarify. Because it was originally planned that there were no service updates ? I wanted to activate the multi-boot, but when I try to open the service "Update" I get this message on unavailability of the service. On VIM I decided through the console UART.
                        By the way, if you have a multi-boot you can easily install any system on the internal memory as a full firmware (you can also add some adjustment) without using the USB cable and USB BTool.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                          I'm not good at Android, and almost never use live TV. But checked out the launch of the t9 option on VIM. In my opinion it works well enough. I wanted to clarify. Because it was originally planned that there were no service updates ? I wanted to activate the multi-boot, but when I try to open the service "Update" I get this message on unavailability of the service. On VIM I decided through the console UART.
                          By the way, if you have a multi-boot you can easily install any system on the internal memory as a full firmware (you can also add some adjustment) without using the USB cable and USB BTool.
                          yes the plan is not to have service updates, because im not going to be doing lots of work on it to many devices to maintain!
                          hmm you mean flash the firmware by sd?

Comment

Rom posted, firmware section!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

yes the plan is not to have service updates, because im not going to be doing lots of work on it to many devices to maintain!
                              hmm you mean flash the firmware by sd?
                              I mean the ability to launch the application "Update&Backup" or a similar service, that it was possible to log into recovery mode to run arbitrary script aml_autoscript. For example , to activate multiboot

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

I mean the ability to launch the application "Update&Backup" or a similar service, that it was possible to log into recovery mode to run arbitrary script aml_autoscript. For example , to activate multiboot
                                Ha ok, i removed it... but i can add it!

Comment

Working...
                                X