Advice on what to buy please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on what to buy please

Hi all just joined the forum, Been spending couple of hours researching android boxes and cant seem to decide on what to buy.

Im looking for a box for mostly just for plex to watch at 720p/1080p i have a server with a Xeon e5450 and all my content is on that. I would like to stick Kodi on it to play about with, i have setup Kodi for loads of people in the past but not too interested in that ill be honest, will want a box for YouTube too and internet browsing nothing major but mostly just for plex. I was using a NowTv Box but since they decided to kill plex im looking for alternative for my Main Tv and i love android devices so thought id look at android box,i am thinking about a Firestick but new ones in uk are not out until April 6th and im impatient : P

Anyway i have had a look at few boxes which i have listed below, as i said been doing loads of research and been reading lots of posts on this forum and was looking at these boxes, (I will be connecting these up with WIFI) Was wondering if i could get some thoughts or other suggestions please ?

NEXBOX A95X - B7N

Beelink MINI MXIII II

Mini M8S II

Thanks

try the a5 nexbox.. i have had it for several months and with a custom rom Im am totally satisfied with it..get the 2g/16g model and change the rom to a custom rom with navigation/notification bars.. I have kodi 17 and it runs great, and I use nova launcher for a more tablet experience on my 50" tv . I have added the custom rom link. This a custom rom that works perfectly for the nexbox a5

Comment

Working...
    X