Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I received this Android 6.0 firmware for the M96X Max 2Gb from a seller. Enjoy.

    https://mega.nz/#!QdsgxKxC!3ttYKZl7c...YSjoKbw5sYunhY

    Comment


      #17
      i dont have the MAX i have normal edition !

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by demonpt View Post
        i dont have the MAX i have normal edition !
        What is the spec from normal edition ?

        1/8 Gb ?

        Comment


          #19
          Model: M96X
          Type: TV Box
          System: Android 7.1
          Processor: S905X
          CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
          Core: Quad Core
          GPU: Mali-450
          RAM: 2G RAM
          RAM Type: DDR3
          ROM: 8G ROM
          Max. Extended Capacity: 32G
          TV Box Features: 5.1 Surround Sound Output

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by demonpt View Post
            Model: M96X
            Type: TV Box
            System: Android 7.1
            Processor: S905X
            CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
            Core: Quad Core
            GPU: Mali-450
            RAM: 2G RAM
            RAM Type: DDR3
            ROM: 8G ROM
            Max. Extended Capacity: 32G
            TV Box Features: 5.1 Surround Sound Output
            Thanks, I guess the Probox firmware will then also be suitable for the Max, as the only difference seems to be the increased storage.

            Comment


              #21
              Let's have a look at this a M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

              This one has Android 7.1 and needs a bit of an update about 2 months the firmware appears to be...
              Well let's have a close look at what we have
              Amlogic S905X Quad-core Cortex A53 CPU gives you a high-speed feedback and smooth response
              2G RAM and 16G ROM, games and videos ran smoothly
              2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
              Android 7.1



              The Box



              What in the box


              Ports


              Look Under

              Off with the Lid

              Pull out the Bits

              PCB
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by trebor View Post
                [SIZE=14px][FONT=tahoma]Let's have a look at this a M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

                This one has Android 7.1 and needs a bit of an update about 2 months the firmware appears to be...
                Well let's have a close look at what we have
                Amlogic S905X Quad-core Cortex A53 CPU gives you a high-speed feedback and smooth response
                2G RAM and 16G ROM, games and videos ran smoothly
                2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
                Android 7.1

                Can you try to install the Android 6.0 firmware I uploaded in the post at the top of the page, and see if it improves ?

                I would try it out myself but my boxes got seized by customs, because in Thailand you need a tv box license to import a tv box these days.

                Needless to say that such a license is near impossible to get.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Been a bit busy just flashed now as I found the installed a7 is not nice at all....

                  Sorry to read about your country's Licence rules....
                  More as it happens






                  Not not too bad at all, pretty smooth, looks a lot better with A6
                  Root, upper and lower
                  Same Ui as A7

                  Just have to wait till they get there act together with A7
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    Been a bit busy just flashed now as I found the installed a7 is not nice at all....

                    Sorry to read about your country's Licence rules....
                    More as it happens


                    Not not too bad at all, pretty smooth, looks a lot better with A6
                    Root, upper and lower
                    Same Ui as A7

                    Just have to wait till they get there act together with A7
                    Any comments on the temperature?

                    Trying to figure out the Z69 which get pretty over 80°C, hope not the same with this box
                    Last edited by trebor; 10-05-2017, 04:27. Reason: Removed pics

                    Comment


                      #25
                      This is a strange Box I find, the Android 6 running in 720 viewport,

                      Temps in A7 fine nothing noted over the top, A6 did not test at this stage other things popped in.

                      As Mentioned all this needs is a decent A7 rom and should do well

                      The Following are Android 7













                      Android 6

                      As you can see they have upped the clock in Android7 and that would be why it was at a guess running a bit boggy




                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

                      Comment


                        #26
                        So I assume that at 1.5Ghz it's supposed to rune even a bit cooler.

                        Isn't it an easy mod in the build properties for a developer to reduce the clock speed?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Just need an up todate Rom set right and should be fine,....\
                          Easy and Developer in the same sentence is the hard hard..

                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            Just need an up todate Rom set right and should be fine,....\
                            Easy and Developer in the same sentence is the hard hard..
                            I'm running Antutu on my Z69, but I don't get to the bottom screen shot that says benchmark and show the clock speed, nor do I get the 2 top screen shots with the dark background.

                            How do I make those visible?

                            Comment


                            • trebor
                              trebor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Click on the Information on start screen Antutu screen, bottom right side

                            #29
                            Originally posted by Jancales View Post

                            I'm running Antutu on my Z69, but I don't get to the bottom screen shot that says benchmark and show the clock speed, nor do I get the 2 top screen shots with the dark background.

                            How do I make those visible?
                            Thanks, I get the detailed info then, but still not the benchmark screen

                            Comment


                              #30
                              You need to click on Test, give it some permissions then click test again and it will run
                              Only use it as a Guide
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X