Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

Click image for larger version  Name:	M96X-MAX-4K-HDR-VP9-TV-BOX-407601-.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	639330

Running Android 6.0 on Amlogic S905X

M96X MAX is one of the latest models that runs Android 6.0 on the Amlogic s905x clocked at 1.5Ghz at maximum. Accordingly, users will enjoy besides rapid and stable operation, the high-speed feedback and smooth response. M96X MAX should be the one to get if you are looking for a solid up to date TV box with the latest hardware.

2GB RAM and 16GB ROM

Would you like to surf online and keep up with your friends on social media from the convenience of your television? The M96X MAX has all the advanced technological features that will give you a variety of shows with secure Android access. With a 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM ready, you can download your favorite apps through Google Play Store and store any of your necessary files as well.

4K Support

Giving credits to its maxed-out specs list, a unique chance to enjoy stellar performance is given when it comes to high definition video playback. M96X MAX brings access to 4K x 2K H.265 decoding, thus you can watch videos at your TV sets with the highest quality.

802.11 b/g/n WiFi and LAN

For connectivity, M96X MAX comes with 100M LAN alongside a 2.4G WiFi support.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	M96X-MAX-4K-HDR-VP9-TV-BOX-407603-.jpg Views:	1 Size:	8.6 KB ID:	639331

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 09-26-2017, 10:43.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

anyone got the Android 6.0 firmware mines on 7.1 and it sucks locks up in settings menu tried reset etc

Comment

Lets bump as I'm also interested in an Android 6.0 firmware for this box

Comment

I've bumped another thread already, but since there are no responses, I'll try here.

Is it basically possible to flash either S905X firmware to any S905X box ?

I'm looking to flash this box M96X Max

Reason I want to flash is that it runs Android 7.1, which runs flaky to say the least, and flashing a Z69 box with the same problem with a 6.0 OS solved the whole issue.

The 2/8Gb version comes with Android 6.0 but I can't find the firmware of the previous version, and I also don't know if it would be possible to flash since the spec are different.

I look forward tour experts suggestions.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

using abdul rom and running great !

Comment

the rom that comes with the box is a bit slow so i gived a try on abdul rom and iam with no words !
            top job !

Comment

Originally posted by demonpt View Post
              the rom that comes with the box is a bit slow so i gived a try on abdul rom and iam with no words !
              top job !
              Where can I find abdul rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Where can I find abdul rom?
                Hi Jancales ,

maybe he means this Rom , but not sure , better ask there once more :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi again ,

you wrote you already ask but nobody answered , is this correct ???

Please give the Link so i can merge them together or delete it , no need

for double Topics , okay , thanks / greetings / gefattern

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...kodi-bluetooth
                    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                    Hi again ,

you wrote you already ask but nobody answered , is this correct ???

Please give the Link so i can merge them together or delete it , no need

for double Topics , okay , thanks / greetings / gefattern
                    I didn't start another thread, I just bumped an existing one.

Thanks for the link to the probox rom, but I searched earlier, and thought it might as well be this one.

I'm also eager to flash the Z69 2/16Gb rom that is somewhere on this forum, what are your thoughts about that?

Think it is one by XannyTech , but I thought I had also seen an original 6.0 firmware for the Z69.

Comment

Hi Jancales ,

okay , i understand , but to make it in Future easier for other Users , with same Box , it is the best ,

that i move all the post from there to here , because it is the correct Section and the Box , you want

or need to discuss over .

About your Rom Problem the first thing you must know if your WifiChip is the same , of course the

other Specs must fit too , otherwise you dont have to start flashing .

Do you know what WifiChip is used in your Box and in the Roms you want to flash ???

greetings gefattern
                      Last edited by gefattern; 09-14-2017, 00:07.

Comment

Hi Jancales ,

okay , i understand , but to make it in Future easier for other Users , with same Box , it is the best ,

that i move all the post from there to here , because it is the correct Section and the Box , you want

or need to discuss over .

About your Rom Problem the first thing you must know if your WifiChip is the same , of course the

other Specs must fit too , otherwise you dont have to start flashing .

Do you know what WifiChip is used in your Box and in the Roms you want to flash ???

greetings gefattern

I haven't opened up the box, because it's a new delivery that's on the way, but I was talking precautions already since Google told me that all these boxes are lagging presumable due to the Android 7.1 OS.

Since I and most other on this forum had the same problem with the Z69 3/32Gb, and this was easily fixed with the firmware Gearbest posted, I was hoping to find a suitable firmware before the boxes arrived so I could flash them right away.

Maybe someone on here has opened up a box already and can report on the internals, as that would ease my quest to find the software, but I assume that the chip will be the same as the 1/'8Gb versions

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

I haven't opened up the box, because it's a new delivery that's on the way, but I was talking precautions already since Google told me that all these boxes are lagging presumable due to the Android 7.1 OS.

Since I and most other on this forum had the same problem with the Z69 3/32Gb, and this was easily fixed with the firmware Gearbest posted, I was hoping to find a suitable firmware before the boxes arrived so I could flash them right away.

Maybe someone on here has opened up a box already and can report on the internals, as that would ease my quest to find the software, but I assume that the chip will be the same as the 1/'8Gb versions
                          Hi Jancales ,

in the Link i gave you User "demonpt" already comment that it runs well on this Box , did you

not read that ??? please look Post #34/#35 on the last Page of Topic :

but for sure u can ask User "demonpt" with PM , maybe he knows the WifiChip Nr. . , so you can

search for other Roms too . Nice to hear that you fixed your Z69 Rom Problem .

have a nice Day / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi Jancales ,

in the Link i gave you User "demonpt" already comment that it runs well on this Box , did you

not read that ??? please look Post #34/#35 on the last Page of Topic :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ox-2-air/page3

but for sure u can ask User "demonpt" with PM , maybe he knows the WifiChip Nr. . , so you can

search for other Roms too . Nice to hear that you fixed your Z69 Rom Problem .

have a nice Day / greetings / gefattern
                            No I didn't read that far in the thread yet, because we were after midnight already here when you posted that link, but thanks for pointing me to that post.

So yes, that is definitely the Abdul firmware I was asking for in a previous post, since my question was directed at Demonpt.

Will send him a PM, to find if there are any issues and if he know the chip make, but here is hope that if it works on his M96X that it also will work on the M96X Max.

Yes the Z69 works flawless with the Gearbest firmware, but saw yesterday that Scooter posted he had another slimmed down firmware he would post soon, so will try that one also when he post it.

Comment

Hi again ,

for sure you can ask him in the specific Topic , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X