Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My AnTuTu score are very different from post#25
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jlleventon View Post
      My AnTuTu score are very different from post#25
      Why you have only HD resolution?

Are you connected to a HD only monitor or are your display settings not correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Why you have only HD resolution?

Are you connected to a HD only monitor or are your display settings not correct?
        ? It is a tv in the bedroom. May have to dig settings

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180106-091336.png
Views:	492
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	699491Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180106-091357.png
Views:	453
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	699492Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180106-091314.png
Views:	497
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	699493Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180106-091423.png
Views:	505
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	699494Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180106-091345.png
Views:	482
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	699495
          Originally posted by jlleventon View Post

? It is a tv in the bedroom. May have to dig settings
          Clearly something wrong mate, these tests were taking just now.

Comment

And I also notice now that the test in post #25 are not from the M96X Max, but from the M96X VBOX

Comment

The more I run thistest, the higher these scores climb. It is up to 27338. . . maybe usage will make it faster

Comment

Heat sink has to be 100% flat and smooth underneath, otherwise it doesn't make sense

You need to use some thermal silicone adhesive to mount the heat sink. Not thermal grease as is used with PC CPU's.

$1 for 10gr HC-910 on fle**** or similar sites.

Heat sinks same, about $1 - 2 for a 100x40x11 on the same source.
                The heatsink mating surface is free of fragments, gnarles and scratches.

Undersood about heatsink/CPU mating habbits and conditions

The aluminum foil is between the housing dimple and the fins or spikes of the heatsink.

I must have moved to the land before time, every thing has to be mail ordered here and await the pony express to deliver once every 2 weeks.

Comment

Today arrives from GearBest this version of board with completely different chips of memory, flash and WiFi, so no older flash img not working WiFi and Bluetooth any more.
                  The version of Android for this board is s905xm82-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20170926, but we don't have IMG file of it. If someone want it to work with this HS2734A wifi, I can send just TWRP backup.

AnTuTu score of this version is very bad: just 27743 points
                  3D:1597
                  UX:11369
                  CPU:10623
                  RAM:4154
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Please any who has this box, please send me the IMG file or TWRP backup from pictures by trebor. It is
                    S905031-userdebug 7.1.1 NMF26Q 20170622

Comment

Originally posted by mXHX View Post
                      Please any who has this box, please send me the IMG file or TWRP backup from pictures by trebor. It is
                      S905031-userdebug 7.1.1 NMF26Q 20170622
                      Here you go mate

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Here you go mate

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                        wow Thank you much Jancales, I lost hope that someone has it. But this is 7.1.2 (your file s905xm82.M96X_MAX_7.1_2G_HS2734A_100M.2017.11.23.0 9.30.img).
                        I need 7.1.1 NMF26Q 20170622 version because 7.1.2 NHG47L is very poor performance.
                        Do you have 7.1.1 NMF26Q 20170622 version ? even though for 8723bs wifi.

Comment

wow Thank you much Jancales, I lost hope that someone has it. But this is 7.1.2 (your file s905xm82.M96X_MAX_7.1_2G_HS2734A_100M.2017.11.23.0 9.30.img).
                          I need 7.1.1 NMF26Q 20170622 version because 7.1.2 NHG47L is very poor performance.
                          Do you have 7.1.1 NMF26Q 20170622 version ? even though for 8723bs wifi.
                          I only have this one and the one Trebor posted, which is the equivalent for the Realtek chip.

Why do you think it is poor performance, I posted a Antutu test of 31058 for the Realtek version a few posts higher up, which I think is a reasonable score.

Because the September version is poor, doesn't mean the November version hasn't improved, that is after all why they release new firmwares isn't it?

Changing your heat sink will also improve you score, because the factory heat sink is beyond a bad joke, and box starts performing bad when heating up.

Comment

I only have this one and the one Trebor posted, which is the equivalent for the Realtek chip.

Why do you think it is poor performance, I posted a Antutu test of 31058 for the Realtek version a few posts higher up, which I think is a reasonable score.

Because the September version is poor, doesn't mean the November version hasn't improved, that is after all why they release new firmwares isn't it?

Changing your heat sink will also improve you score, because the factory heat sink is beyond a bad joke, and box starts performing bad when heating up.
                            my AnTuTu score of your stock fw is: 30492 points 3D:1962 UX:12898 CPU:11512 RAM:4120, which is more than before.
                            Trebor posted also 7.1.2 version but on pictures he has 71.1 NMF26Q, which I need. It isn't just about performance but also of video decoding of some HLS streams. 7.1.2 version intelaces my streams with just software encoder instead of 7.1.1 encodes it fine (experiences from other boxes).

I know about heat sink, I will post my solution pictures of change it (and many other boxes) but first I need solve that 7.1.1 flash.

Comment

my AnTuTu score of your stock fw is: 30492 points 3D:1962 UX:12898 CPU:11512 RAM:4120, which is more than before.
                              Trebor posted also 7.1.2 version but on pictures he has 71.1 NMF26Q, which I need. It isn't just about performance but also of video decoding of some HLS streams. 7.1.2 version intelaces my streams with just software encoder instead of 7.1.1 encodes it fine (experiences from other boxes).

I know about heat sink, I will post my solution pictures of change it (and many other boxes) but first I need solve that 7.1.1 flash.
                              The score Treor posted is not from M96X Max, it's from M96X VBOX, different box.

If you want performance then install a custom firmware, the Mini M8S II from Xannytech and Superceleron work very well on this box.

Comment

The score Treor posted is not from M96X Max, it's from M96X VBOX, different box.

If you want performance then install a custom firmware, the Mini M8S II from Xannytech and Superceleron work very well on this box.
                                I tryed every flash, but very few is based on 7.1.1 NMF26Q. See pictures, what is the minor defect of every 7.1.2 NHG47L version. Google or Amlogic sucks it.
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X