Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M96X MAX 4K HDR VP9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Amlogic S905X 2G/16G 802.11b/g/n LAN KODI Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just flashed the MXQ rom and the performance is the same as the rom that came with the box. Extremely laggy, cannot even navigate the settings. Starting to think the box is defective... The only rom that ran smooth was the 6.0 rom however wifi was not working and stuck at 720p

Comment

Finally found a rom that runs decent...Only thing that is not working is the clock on the front of the unit. Im' guessing because it is a rom from another model box. Anyone know how I can get that working again?

Thx

Comment

Sorry, that the MXQ rom didn't work as you expected. As I said - my box works fine with it and Antutu 6 Shows a score of 30k.
        BTW - which rom do you use now? Do you have a link?
        Thanks.

Comment

Please provide link with working MXQ PRO version for this M96X MAX box. Every MXQ PRO+ with HS2734A wifi which I tested was not working..

Comment

Originally posted by marco.s86 View Post
            Finally found a rom that runs decent...Only thing that is not working is the clock on the front of the unit. Im' guessing because it is a rom from another model box. Anyone know how I can get that working again?

Thx
            Would you please be so kind and tell us, which rom you use?

Comment

Anyone knows the wifi chipset of this device?

Comment

Originally posted by MacWolf81 View Post

You could use a rom for the MXQ Pro+ which also runs withe the S905X and the HS2734A chip.
                I found one here and flashed it yesterday - my box works fine and smooth now. Antutu 6 showed a final score of approximately 30.000.
                It is also Android 7.1.2. Flashing with the USB burning tool also went fine.
                Are this rom It work for the S905x with 1gb and 8gb?

Comment

Originally posted by MULDER View Post

Are this rom It work for the S905x with 1gb and 8gb?
                  I finally decided for the rom NEXBOX-A95X_S905X_7.1_8189_8g1g_171118preview_SD_USB, android 7.1.2 is not ATV, but it is light and stable. It works for the applications that interest me. S905X

Comment

Guys, i have m96x max with this s905xm82-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20171101
                    Is there a firmware for it with android tv?
                    slimBOXtv will be work on it?

Comment

Working...
                    X