Arealer X9 doesn't boot, stucks in MBOX logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arealer X9 doesn't boot, stucks in MBOX logo

Hello guys I bought Arealer X9 Android TV Box from Aliexpress.
    At the beginning box booted but freezes after a few minutes. Play store stopped error messages appears a few time, Freezes when I try to add my google account while typing my email address.
    I did factory reset with toothpick, after that show up "Installign apps please wait" but stuck at the middle of proccess. Power-off and on again now "MBOX makes your life colorful" text doesn't skip and box not booting up.

Any idea or updated firmware? or should I return ASAP?

please help

here is the snapshot of product.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I wonder if this might possibly be the firmware for your box and if it is, worth flashing.

http://freaktab.com/forum/advertisers-and-vendor-support-area/geekbuying-com/593459-firmware-x9-4k-amlogic-s905x-android-6-0-marshmallow-64bittv-box-firmware-20160827

If not then I suspect that it could be a generic type of box and therefore there may be many other firmware possibilities available.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

how can we verify this rom is compatible with my box. If I try to flash, does it brick my device?

Comment

Yes you could potentially soft brick the device.

You could ask in the thread to see whether any of the other contributors have experiences.

Or you could open the box and take some detailed pictures of the board components that may match it to a similar box with another name.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi ,

that is the best you can do , first look for a similar Device and Firmware .

Always Backup your Data with TB to SDCard and copy the "Android/data/obb"

Folder to SD , before you try any FW .

Open up , make good big Pictures and post them , otherwise nobody can really

help . Next time take a better supported Device with a Name already heared .

nice Day , good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X