Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOV Z69 2GB RAM 16GB ROM rooted firmware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOV Z69 2GB RAM 16GB ROM rooted firmware?

Does anyone know where I can find a rooted img for the Z69 2G 16GB

China-1 Stock | Buy Z69 4K UHD Smart TV BOX KODI Android 7.1 Marshmallow Amlogic S905X 2GB/16GB 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

I have tried Kingoroot and Kingroot, no luck. I got TWRP to boot, and I am making a backup to be safe.
    I can't even find a stock rom for this box. Does anyone else own one? Its a P212 so maybe I can flash a custom Mini M8S 2 Rom.

Comment

Is librelec working on this box?

Comment

I haven't tested, I am guessing so, but I don't wanna lose my stock firmware on the box, since I don't have any img file.

Comment

1. I know, how to make root on this box. The question is still relevant?
          2. And I try Xannytech firmware - all works with the exception of bluetooth.

Comment

So I wont need any special remote config file if I flash the XannyTech firmware?

Comment

I flashed the XannyTech firmware, works well except the stock remote. I backed up the remote.config and pasted, but it still wont work. I even tried replacing it in the rom and repacking, but that doesn't work either.

Comment

Good news! I got the stock firmware file for the Z69 2GB 16GB Model

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by erik30 View Post

https://mega.nz/#F!wgtxQSZA!-OirgNflTU5kpSvcpmkxdg
                  Help! I bricked my z69 box flashing this ROM! How can I try to recover it?

Comment

Originally posted by erik30 View Post

https://mega.nz/#F!wgtxQSZA!-OirgNflTU5kpSvcpmkxdg
                    Thanks, erik30, firmware works!

Comment

So. Finally I turned on the bluetooth on last xtmod firmware(XTMOD_EX_P_27bis).
                      https://mega.nz/#!z9dgDQBQ!kg_mKeOYT...EyfhLh1Dmw0OoQ
                      These files you must put to correct folders with correct permissions.

All works fine, sound transmission is not breaking, mobile phone connecting, file transmit working
                      P.S When you replacing libhardware.so and libhardware_legacy.so - the box is restarting. dont worry its ok

Comment

Hi all... I have Z69 2gb 16gb. Hoy you flash the IMG file? Ant alternative? Mi tvbox, my dashboard don't have status bar, any idea??? Of course.... Bluetooth don't work

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Thanks, erik30, firmware works!
                          How do you flash this file?

Comment

Hello,

Here you find a How To Flash.

Neomode

Comment

GREAT!! i will try!!!! I hope get it!

Thank you

Comment