Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, flash unSu .

I never got working Using magisk and hide root!

My App recognizes magisk...

Comment

Magisk works great for me. One has to pass safety net check to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by nambisan View Post
        [...]One has to pass safety net check to hide.
        What you mean exactly?

Comment

In Magisk Manager click "tap to start safety net check". If, after giving permission to download codes, you get safety net success for cts profile and basic integrity, you are good to proceed to hide the application. And your application will be hidden from root.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! I will try AS Telekom Sport does Not Accept any rooted device

Comment

anyone problems with playing media Netflix Plex ..... it stops (30 min ??)

Comment

hi guys

anyone using this box for several weeks/months daily and without any issues?

just asking due to the temperature thing with this box

running like an oven does hurt the box after time or not?)

thx

Comment

oh, nice to hear

but there is no known official manufacturer for warranty maybe hm?

just figured out that her ein my location a 905x device is almost same price so i might get that one as a step better than x96 mini maybe?

named m9x
                  https://www.amazon.com/Bqeel-2-4GHz-.../dp/B0787ZB85C

comes with several air holes also for circulation of heat

my fault, is an 905x for sure

Comment

• NayamAmarshe
                    NayamAmarshe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't worry about heat. it's not gonna blow up. Just putting the box under a normal fan would work. Also, s805x devices are old. s905w is better.

? S905X ist more powerful than S905w isn't IT??

Comment

Hello even flashing unsu.zip i lost the root but i still got safetynet status failed with updated stock firmware any solution please

Comment

Hello. I have problem with my X96 mini 2/16GB Tv Box. It can't connect to Lan Ethernet. Could you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by georgesurgeon View Post
                        Hello. I have problem with my X96 mini 2/16GB Tv Box. It can't connect to Lan Ethernet. Could you help me?
                        Hi ,

if possible do not post your Questions , twice , in a new Thread ,

your Question can be answered here , i delete the other one ,

no need for double Post as possible avoid it , thanks ,

i think your LAN problem , is a bad programmed FW in this

Section of Rom , maybe , did you try other RouterSettings ???

good luck

greetings / gefattern

Hint : for this Box SOC exist a nice Rom of Dev. Nayam Amarshe

& Team (atv Xperience) / to find here too

Comment

• NayamAmarshe
                          NayamAmarshe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for mentioning atvXperience

Im interested in safetynet status too, as Magisk did not pass it ..

Comment

I had problem with my X96mini 2/16GB. It didn't connected Lan. people adviced me to download and install your rom. I made everything step by step what have you written on xda. but unfortunately I think I bricked my Tv box. Unfortunately, file which I downloadad from your site is broken(I realised it after install) and I can't download it anyhow(From https://www.atvxperience.com). I can access my recovery and have my backup files with TWRP(like you advised on xda), but I have no image to recover my tv box. Could you help me?

Comment

I can acces to stock recovery. I need to recover my X96mini with usb drive. What can I do?

Comment

Working...
                            X