Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W). This Rom saved my X96mini 2/16GB. TV Box Works Perfectly! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by georgesurgeon View Post
      TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W). This Rom saved my X96mini 2/16GB. TV Box Works Perfectly! Thank you!
      Hi ,

see you are back to life , now u know always backup your Rom ,

or have a working flashable Rom in Stock , same for Apps & Data ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        Im interested in safetynet status too, as Magisk did not pass it ..
        AFAIK stock roms do not pass google's safety net check. We have to add safetynet.zip in Magisk Manager to get it passed.

Comment

Ok, so I am supposed to install magisk and after that install safetynet.zip?

Comment

Yes. Download universal safetynet fix.Zip and install it using TWRP . You can have a very good tutorial here:
            MIUI is one of the most popular custom ROMs for Android. Vibrant UI, diverse personalization options, and useful features make MIUI intuitive and user-friendly.

Comment

hi
              can someone tell me how to save my x96mini ! I don't know what hapened , when I plug it, the light is immediately blue and USB BURNING TOOL don't want to see it,
              first time for me with this probleme, I've flashed 40 boxes without any probleme even with ATVXPERIENCE rom by Namayache (sorry NAYAMAMARSHE) with no probleme at all
              hope you can help....
              regards
              Last edited by kenwyz; 07-19-2018, 11:49.

Comment

Originally posted by kenwyz
                hi
                can someone tell me how to save my x96mini ! I don't know what hapened , when I plug it, the light is immediately blue and USB BURNING TOOL don't want to see it,
                first time for me with this probleme, I've flashed 40 boxes without any probleme even with ATVXPERIENCE rom by Namayache (sorry NAYAMAMARSHE) with no probleme at all
                hope you can help....
                regards
                Connect the usb cable. Hold down the reset button and insert the power. It should appear in burning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by kenwyz View Post
                  hi
                  hope you can help....
                  regards
                  Make sure you got world cup driver in your PC and with power still off pressand hold the reset button inside the av port then connect the power hold the reset button until you hear the windows sound the took should now see the device

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
                    Connect the usb cable. Hold down the reset button and insert the power. It should appear in burning tool.
                    thanks for the reply, I will test this and tell you how it' work
                    regards

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

Make sure you got world cup driver in your PC and with power still off pressand hold the reset button inside the av port then connect the power hold the reset button until you hear the windows sound the took should now see the device
                      thank you for the tips , will test it
                      regards

Comment

thank you for the tips , will test it
                        regards
                        Some times when flashing the x96mini you don't need to plug the power only press the reset button and then wile holding it plug your USB if your world cup driver is properly installed the PC will see the box at this point connect the power only if the PC doesn't provide enough power for flashing operation, good luck...

Comment

Some times when flashing the x96mini you don't need to plug the power only press the reset button and then wile holding it plug your USB if your world cup driver is properly installed the PC will see the box at this point connect the power only if the PC doesn't provide enough power for flashing operation, good luck...
                          hi
                          so , I did all the stuff but....nothing hapened, !
                          first i must say that my laptop, my soft, and my usb cable are good , i' v just flash another x96 mini to test them and everything seems ok
                          do you have another tips for help me
                          regards

Comment

Try with this firmware it's 1st unlocked bootloader stock tick the erase bootloader whatever flash method you use, I recommend USB burning tool 2.0.8 or burn card maker v2.0.3 you can use ether a sdcard or USB flash drive, if your still not successful try to boot to recovery if you do boot to recovery let me know ilI' give you from there, good luck...Here's what you need

https://mega.nz/#!KBYD2R6L!2rTmHTb_k...F8W0I48JTioms8

QUOTE=kenwyz;n737103]

hi
                            first i must say that my laptop, my soft, and my usb cable are good , i' v just flash another x96 mini to test them and everything seems ok
                            regards[/QUOTE]

Comment

Try with this firmware it's 1st unlocked bootloader stock tick the erase bootloader whatever flash method you use, I recommend USB burning tool 2.0.8 or burn card maker v2.0.3 you can use ether a sdcard or USB flash drive, if your still not successful try to boot to recovery if you do boot to recovery let me know ilI' give you from there, good luck...Here's what you need

https://mega.nz/#!KBYD2R6L!2rTmHTb_k...F8W0I48JTioms8

QUOTE=kenwyz;n737103]

hi
                              regards
                              [/QUOTE]

thank you for the time you take to help me ( by 35 degres ! ) , so how do you think I can put your firm, the box only start with blue light (without red light step ) and no chances to be detected by any pc
                              maybe the burn card maker with your firm can fix it ? i hope, i'm gonna test it

Comment

thank you for the time you take to help me ( by 35 degres ! ) , so how do you think I can put your firm, the box only start with blue light (without red light step ) and no chances to be detected by any pc
                                maybe the burn card maker with your firm can fix it ? i hope, i'm gonna test it[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid that some electronics may be the issue it's a little odd the the box start blue and it's not detected by the USB tool, when you make the card first press the reset button inside ave port and Allah power hold the button untill you see the green Android and a bar under the little fella the bar should be growing green as the process evolves it may take a wile and sometimes it may seam that is stuck it should not take longer than 15 minuts to flash and another 7 to boot if everything goes ok, good luck mate I hope you don't have a faulty device, if you do return it to seller don't make like my friend he thrown he's to the bin , but he's was getting the same as you but the led was red not blue, it's a good divide for the price but unfortunately it's a little fragile we need to take caution when flashing firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X