Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rana Asim Wajid View Post
    Is it possible to safely install Magisk on the X96 Mini using Magisk Manager software?
    Stock firmware is already rooted and the root binaries are not compatible with supersu or magisk if you install ether one of them you will get bootloop

Comment

Is it possible to enable notification bar and navigation bar on X96 Mini ?

Comment

hi there, im new and i'd like to have the better experience with my x96mini.
        i have a problem with wifi because its very slow when is far from the router (5 meter), can suggest me a solution?
        And what is the best custom ROM for this device?
        Thanks for help

Comment

hi iam using x96 mini android tv box but now its power is not geeting on .No light in the front panel when the adapter is switched on.The adapter is all ok but no light in x96 mini
          so i need a repair and service for my device is there any person knows how to make my device working. i think it needs a chip level checking.expecting ur response ASAP thank you

Comment

Hello!

I have a X96 Mini the Board version is Q6x v2.2 17355. Unfortunately, it is bricked while installing another firmware and now the LED is red. I tried several firmware even follow the https://blog.danman.eu/bricking-and-...ntar-x96-mini/ and short the pins but not get blue light.

The Burning tool detect the device p281 but failed to flash firmware with following error

[0x10103005]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/Read item data failed

I search the forums and found that this error was due to a wrong firmware flashing. But I have tired many firmware for the X96 Mini S905W chipset, but not able to unbrick it so far.

If you have any suggestion please let me know or share the firmware that I can use to fix it.

Thanks
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jami View Post
              Hello!

I have a X96 Mini the Board version is Q6x v2.2 17355. Unfortunately, it is bricked while installing another firmware and now the LED is red. I tried several firmware even follow the https://blog.danman.eu/bricking-and-...ntar-x96-mini/ and short the pins but not get blue light.

The Burning tool detect the device p281 but failed to flash firmware with following error

[0x10103005]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/Read item data failed

I search the forums and found that this error was due to a wrong firmware flashing. But I have tired many firmware for the X96 Mini S905W chipset, but not able to unbrick it so far.

If you have any suggestion please let me know or share the firmware that I can use to fix it.

Thanks
              you need to flash the original x96 from sd card.Enjoy.

Comment

Did you try starting flashing procedure and then connect box?

Comment

Originally posted by reed View Post

you need to flash the original x96 from sd card.Enjoy.
                  Thanks I will try and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                    Did you try starting flashing procedure and then connect box?
                    Yes I did the same procedure before connecting the box i click start flashing button but unfortunately same result.

Comment

your device is not bricked. try to flash from another PC with this method: start the USB burning tools, load the rom img ,push start, insert a matchstick into av hole until you feel a click, hold there and insert the usb cable . process will start and with some luck wiil go on. if not , change the cable and computer. Personnaly I need to flash from an old computer because my last state of art pc always give error!

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe

The new board uses a different ddr and uboot.
                        That's why other firmwares are not working which is a big problem. I need the original firmware for new x96 mini to be able to push a patch
                        Hiya,

I have a bricked new X96 mini that tried to flash with your wicked rom using the sd card method, just red light now.

I also have the same box vanilla, can I extract the files you need from the good box?

Comment

which kind of ddr? ddr4? I didntfound any reference to this kind of product .if you have some pictures of the new motherboard please post it. Anyway it must be a romfor this configuration which can be flashed.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	X96 mini board - new.PNG
Views:	3786
Size:	259.3 KB
ID:	753724

Comment

Let me know if you need any more pics...

Comment

NayamAmarshe : can you supply wifi patch as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X