Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys is there anyway we can add widevine L1 to this box? Or any way we can play 1080p on Netflix

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope not possible
      Unless the box gets L1 certified

Hi friends, could anyone tell me if the Tanix Tx3 firmware works on the X96 Mini?

3 videos show that yes, just to be sure

Pagina de Facebook para Venta de SmartBoxhttps://goo.gl/8MUWeChttps://www.facebook.com/VentasCasique2018My PayPal: PayPal.Me/IvanCasiqueArchivos: Contraseña:...

Покупал здесь - http://ali.pub/2srxuzКупить в РФ и Украине - https://www.e-katalog.ru/prices/android-tv-box-x96-mini-16-gb/?cgi_idsr_=98759&utm_source=adv&ut...

Comment

I have a tv box x96 after a Brick with supersu I found a firmware of the x96 mini and I flashed it. how is it possible that it is the only one that flash with USB burning tool? Is the original firmware of the x96 not flash me?

Comment

how to install super su on this box? i need samba droid for sharing my hdd drives via this box and it wont work without super su. any ideas? thnx in advance

Comment

Would be interesting to have SU on the box! As you may have the ability to switch on/off root, right?

@trebor: you think there is any way for external connector?

Comment

are this solder points for antenna (inside blue circle)? Any idea? Possible to messure?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
              are this solder points for antenna (inside blue circle)? Any idea? Possible to messure?
              No they aren't. Maybe is those on the bottom right. Photo is unclear.

Comment

This is What I thought First. U mean The 2 Points in The right Corner, dont You?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisuper100 View Post
                  I have a tv box x96 after a Brick with supersu I found a firmware of the x96 mini and I flashed it. how is it possible that it is the only one that flash with USB burning tool? Is the original firmware of the x96 not flash me?
                  S905X and S905W can't be brushed

Comment

iam having bad quality on iptv program for the first 10 (or less) sec but only when i watch with programs like perfect player or smart iptv. after that programs quality is OK, but dont know why in first sec quality is bad. setting for decoder is hardware+ (also tryed software and hardware).

when watching iptv with kodi picture quality is OK from the begging and there is no problems. problem watching iptv with kodi is because it is slow comparing with perfect player.

anybody else having these problems with their x96mini? firmware is 201712xx date (not the last one).

Comment

Would be interesting to have SU on the box! As you may have the ability to switch on/off root, right?

@trebor: you think there is any way for external connector?
                      SU has been added by default, and no APK is associated, so ROOT permissions can not be switched on

Comment

Originally posted by cboy17 View Post
                        Hi guys is there anyway we can add widevine L1 to this box? Or any way we can play 1080p on Netflix
                        We modified framebuffer, and now YouTube can watch 1080P video,if you want watch 4k video,You have to pass widewine

L1 authentication.

Comment

Putting the antenna on the PCB is a reasonable design.

Comment

Originally posted by jiangsai0703 View Post

Putting the antenna on the PCB is a reasonable design.
                            Sure, but device loses network or does have bad connectivity

Comment

Hello..Somebody can help me to save my X96 Mini, now the problem was brick (Red Led Only) after i use USB_Burning_Tool and i do update with "aml_upgrade_package" and when was success i forget to click stop, so i just unplug it.
                              And Now my X96 Mini just red and i can't re-update again.

Thx All

Comment

Working...
                              X