Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Sure, but device loses network or does have bad connectivity
    I'm really sorry, maybe you can look for the back end to solve this problem

Comment

Originally posted by Bejita View Post
      Hello..Somebody can help me to save my X96 Mini, now the problem was brick (Red Led Only) after i use USB_Burning_Tool and i do update with "aml_upgrade_package" and when was success i forget to click stop, so i just unplug it.
      And Now my X96 Mini just red and i can't re-update again.

Thx All
      You can try upgrading using upgrades (upgrading key in AV port). If it still doesn't work, it will be more difficult. Only by removing the outer pits and shorting EMMC, can we solve this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by drakic View Post
        iam having bad quality on iptv program for the first 10 (or less) sec but only when i watch with programs like perfect player or smart iptv. after that programs quality is OK, but dont know why in first sec quality is bad. setting for decoder is hardware+ (also tryed software and hardware).

when watching iptv with kodi picture quality is OK from the begging and there is no problems. problem watching iptv with kodi is because it is slow comparing with perfect player.

anybody else having these problems with their x96mini? firmware is 201712xx date (not the last one).
        anybody having problem for the first few seconds watching iptv via iptv aplication (not via kodi)? how about new update, is it really that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          This is What I thought First. U mean The 2 Points in The right Corner, dont You?
          NO. The rectangular spot beneath blue circle is the ground for antenna cable. You need to find where to connect the central wire. You need to find a place before an condenser which came from internal antenna.
          Put a better zoomed photo and Ishow you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bejita View Post
            Hello..Somebody can help me to save my X96 Mini, now the problem was brick (Red Led Only) after i use USB_Burning_Tool and i do update with "aml_upgrade_package" and when was success i forget to click stop, so i just unplug it.
            And Now my X96 Mini just red and i can't re-update again.

Thx All
            Can you connect TV Box to PC?

Comment

hello every body !
              je commence a maitriser aeon nox (habillage) et les paramétrages Kodi 17.6 ainsi que l'édition de playlists pour la réception de chaines TV que j'envoie sur le site "siptv.eu" (activation payée) par contre mes chaines sont actives pour une durée limitée....pourquoi faut il sans cesse rechercher des nouvelles playlist sur les sites qui en proposent ?
              Quelqu'un connait il le moyen de "fixer" définitivement mes playlists m3u enregistrees en codage UTF-8 , et eviter qu'elles ne disparaissent tous les 8 à 15 jours?
              Quelqu'un connait il le moyen d'éviter que , quand elles fonctionnent , elles "rament" un peu, ?

je suis sur smart box X96 mini S905W , android 7.1.2 arm cortex A53, version firmware 20180125 ,

Comment

Device often crashes when playing HEVC-h265 video locally or from net. Is there some solution?
                Thank you.

Comment

Hi, i got a X96 mini (exactly the same in the first post) the 2gb ram and 16gb rom option. recently the box has became slow so i did a factory reset and reinstall my iptv application. But this morning when i boot it up again.. it become slow again. Any idea why pls?

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe
                    I'm working on mod for x96 Mini/Tx3 Mini to turn it into pure android tv
                    Nice!!!

Comment

I have a X96 OTT Tv box with s905w chip and android 7.1.2 firmware. I am looking for the original firmware for this box. After I bricked the box, I installed the x96 mini firmware; It works but I am not satisfied. Could anybody direct to a link for official firmware of this box?

Comment

What You miss?

Comment

I don't miss anything because my requirements are only basic. But still I miss the original firmware. I wonder why the original firmware is not available for this box alone.

Comment

you can flash original TANIX' which is available !!

I could not find x96mini either...but Tanix fw works pretty good cause pretty stable!

Comment

I have got all these except the original firmware for this box. I would like to get the original firmware because original is always original. I am in search of this, ever since I bricked my X96 W Box.

Comment

so you do not need X96 mini but X96w+ ??? With bluetooth, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X