Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

open both the boxes and take a physical picture of both the boxes with your cell phone camera.

Comment

Hi. Is this clear enough for you to see what you need? The broken box is on the left. Thanks again.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinte View Post
        Is this the info you mean? It's from the working box. There is no signal from the bricked one, but they were delivered at the same time so I assume everything is the same.
        Hello head to freaktab.com there is at least 2 Android TV ROMs for this device if you don't know how there are instructions how to flash too, good luck...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JG420 View Post
          has anyone ever ported an ATVx rom to the china clone version of these x96 minis?
          Yes there are at least 2 versions ATVExperience and At poison, Google it, happy flashings...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

When I run the "Wireless Update" it shows that there is a 900mb update available. Is it recommended to install this?

Comment

Quinte use fingerprint for searching fw. This helped me with s912 device

Comment

Originally posted by Rana Asim Wajid View Post
                When I run the "Wireless Update" it shows that there is a 900mb update available. Is it recommended to install this?
                anyone?

Comment

Hi. Is this clear enough for you to see what you need? The broken box is on the left. Thanks again.
                  Its not clearly visible,need HQ Resolution pics, but what is see is that there is a difference between the two pics, i can see something printed on the rom/Nand Flash of the right pic, if its different then there is no chance of copying one Rom to Another.

Comment

You don't need to extract the rom from nand from a box to the other just google for the type of ROM that you want for your x96 mini and flash it with the amlogic tool there are a few here on freaktab, if your box nand flash memory is OK flash will work no matter if it is a clone or the real thing, I had the same issue unfortunately my box has a corrupted nand and didn't work, how do you now the nand is toasted? The light keeps red and you get different results when flashing some times the box don't even show on the tool, good luck, another thing you can do is if your nand is toasted and you got a soldering station replace the chip, some kingstone USB drives use the same chip even if it is from a different manufacturer's, but it don't worth the trouble. Anyway good luck.

Comment

Does anyone have a firmware for this box?
                      Samsung chip is 549

Everything i tried gives me 0x10103005 romcode/initialize ddr/download buffer/read item data failed error

I have good cable/pc because i can flash other boxes

Help

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Comment

Originally posted by euphox View Post
                        Does anyone have a firmware for this box?
                        Samsung chip ...
                        If you can still access recovery, then you can revived with this
                        TWRP backup; X96mini Q6X v2.2 17355 chip Samsung.rar (1.004MB)

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                          If you can still access recovery, then you can revived with this
                          TWRP backup; X96mini Q6X v2.2 17355 chip Samsung.rar (1.004MB)
                          Nope, the device doesnt boot, always red led.

It shows up on amlogic usb tool but always the same error at 1%.

Can i convert that file to img?

Comment

anyone here who has already tried Android 9 stock firmware?
                            ADB doesnt work in this firmware. (dev options enabled, usb debugging enabled, usb connected as MTP).
                            anyone knows the solution to this?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by euphox View Post
                              Everything i tried gives me 0x10103005 romcode/initialize ddr/download ...
                              Did you load firmware in Burning tool then press start and THEN (after having pushed start) connect box to PC?

Comment

how do you connect your x96 mini stock firmware to adb? with atvxperience rom i have no problem with adb, but with stock ( nougat or pie ) adb doesnt work..

Comment

Working...
                                X