Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, just connect box and computer, then flash Android 9.0 img

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      No problem, just connect box and computer, then flash Android 9.0 img
      no problem with flashing.
      problem is the pc does not recognize the device when you connect as usb device. adb is not working. it is not showing in device manager.

Comment

Originally posted by marcolan View Post

I can make a precisation because it happened to me:

If I don't change in "view" tab of usb burning tool temperature range fron 20-40 to 20-60 system gives me an error at 9/%.
        When you change that value all goes ok.

I put latest firmware in the box but I don't know why resolution doesn't go over 720. It says 1080 but if you go into KODI it says 720 as it appears to my eyes.

Any ideas?
        You can try ADB Command:
        Code:
        adb shell wm size 1920x1080
                Change resolution
        then,if the words are too small,type:
        Code:
        adb shell wm density 240
                       Change DPI
        Although it is a bit late, I will be happy if it is helpful.

Although the purpose of my visit here is to repair my broken box, and here is no answer.
        My English is poor,Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by marcolan View Post

I can make a precisation because it happened to me:

If I don't change in "view" tab of usb burning tool temperature range fron 20-40 to 20-60 system gives me an error at 9/%.
          When you change that value all goes ok.

I put latest firmware in the box but I don't know why resolution doesn't go over 720. It says 1080 but if you go into KODI it says 720 as it appears to my eyes.

Any ideas?
          You can try ADB Command:
          Code:
          adb shell wm size 1920x1080
                  Change resolution
          then,if the words are too small,type:
          Code:
          adb shell wm density 240
                         Change DPI

Tips: usage:wm [subcommand] [options]
          wm size [reset|WxH]
          wm density [reset|DENSITY]
          wm overscan [reset|LEFT,TOP,RIGHT,BOTTOM]

wm size: return or override display size.

wm density: override display density.

wm overscan: set overscan area for display.

Although it is a bit late, I will be happy if it is helpful.

Although the purpose of my visit here is to repair my bricked box,a S905X box named “Meizu Box B601”from China,the same problem with only one USB and no  SD card slot , here is no answer.
          My English is poor,Sorry!

Comment

Try ADB over WIFI and connect to device's IP

Comment

Now its me who received the v2.2 x96 mini...not possible to flash anything lool

Send it back, luckily ordered through ****....

Comment

Has anyone run into this problem? The x96 mini doesnt appear to be able to keep the time and date. No internal battery. Maybe a lot of Android boxes are this way.

At any rate I had set up a box for a special purpose for some old people that dont have internet. So when the box boots up it automatically defaults to 8:00am January 1, 2014.

They are using an app that gives them reminders and articles based on a calendar. But it now thinks its 2014 and reminds them to do things that they should have done 5 years ago, not very useful.

You can manually set it, but once you cycle power it goes right back to that date.

Does anyone know of any kind of fix for this whatsover aside from having wifi always available when booting it up? A special app? Adding an internal battery? Adding GPS, heck I cant think of a good way, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Slickpuss View Post
                  Has anyone run into this problem? The x96 mini doesnt appear to be able to keep the time and date. No internal battery. Maybe a lot of Android boxes are this way.

At any rate I had set up a box for a special purpose for some old people that dont have internet. So when the box boots up it automatically defaults to 8:00am January 1, 2014.

They are using an app that gives them reminders and articles based on a calendar. But it now thinks its 2014 and reminds them to do things that they should have done 5 years ago, not very useful.

You can manually set it, but once you cycle power it goes right back to that date.

Does anyone know of any kind of fix for this whatsover aside from having wifi always available when booting it up? A special app? Adding an internal battery? Adding GPS, heck I cant think of a good way, can you?
                  that is just how android boxes are. no way of keeping the date and time once you power it off.

Comment

Hi all,
                    a small contribution for my first post. I've modified my X96 MINI to put an external antenna.
                    The wifi reception is of much better quality.
                    Some pictures of the modification :
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Hello,
                      I want root software for X96mini please

Comment

hi guys can u guys guide me how to flash x96 mini, i just bricked my x96 mini after flashing it using amlogic burning tool flashing atv9 from yandisk.
                        right now it only flash red led light..
                        help me please

Comment

Originally posted by Krocolatoz View Post
                          hi guys can u guys guide me how to flash x96 mini, i just bricked my x96 mini after flashing it using amlogic burning tool flashing atv9 from yandisk.
                          right now it only flash red led light..
                          help me please
                          I plan to record a video this week about how to ruin x96 mini and then restore it. Watch on my YouTube-channel zzz111 soon. In addition, I plan to tell how to properly install Android TV. The video will be with English titres

Comment

My video about x96 mini. What to do if TV box is buggy. Eliminating the reasons for the freezing of the x96mini TV box. Video with Russian and English titres.

Comment

Can someone help me unbrick my x 96 mini with stock firmware or anything else? It shows only red light and at usb burner stucks at 1% says something about ddr
                              ????Please help
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Elenick View Post
                                Can someone help me unbrick my x 96 mini with stock firmware or anything else? It shows only red light and at usb burner stucks at 1% says something about ddr
                                ????Please help
                                Now I am recording a video about the restoration of x96mini. I’ll upload it to my YouTube-channel - zzz111 in a couple of days.
                                Do you have such a mistake https://t.me/zzz111kiev/313 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X