No announcement yet.

MeCool HM8 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roger_m BM8 and BM8 Pro are S905X and S912 based, respectively - I don't think it would be prudent to flash S912 firmware to an S905X box. Other than that, thanks for the assurances

Comment

[QUOTE=Shimon;n696641]roger_m BM8 and BM8 Pro are S905X and S912 based, respectively - I don't think it would be prudent to flash S912 firmware to an S905X box./QUOTE]

You're right, but the KM5 firmware, which is what is linked to, should work fine on the standard version of the BM8, as they are both using the S905X CPU.

Comment

Hi Everyone ,I know this is an old post but I'm desperately in need of the MeCool HM8 stock firmware . I've tried the one by XeCuTioNR without success . Any help , advice would be greatly appreciated..Thank

you...

Best regards,

Guitsy

Comment

Here is an updated link for HM8 firmware,OEM!

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

palerider . Thanks a bunch for taking the time and help :-) ..will download and try it as soon as I can.Thanks.

Comment

Must be installed by SD card.

Comment

palerider, Thanks ,..I'll try it later.

Comment

Originally posted by palerider View Post
                  Must be installed by SD card.
                  Hi i cant seem to flash the rom. Can you let me know how you flashed it from the SD card? Thanks!

Comment

Load a blank sd card install it into your MeCool device and power up,should work!

Comment

Originally posted by palerider View Post
                      Load a blank sd card install it into your MeCool device and power up,should work!
                      I tried this it didn't work. Any special way to load it to the SD card. ? I just copy pasted the .zip file and turned it on. I even tried to update from ext from the bootloader didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by guitsy View Post
                        palerider, Thanks ,..I'll try it later.
                        Hi, Just to check did it work for you? im in desperate need of help to flash the rom from SD card. it is not working. kindly advise

Comment

TvBoi, It never worked for me, sorry :-) good luck..
                          regards.
                          guitsy

Comment

Working...
                          X