Need help with custom rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with custom rom

I got a ABOX A1 PLUS 2G/8G running a95x 2g/8g fw. First off would this be because they are the same just in different cases?? I'm not new but I'm sure not experienced I trying to find a better room to run on this thing until I can upgrade custom is always cool, but I was more looking along the lines of Nexus player or Android TV type rom. I've had no luck looking and I'm new to this forum specifically... Any and all help is much appreciated!!!!

There are a few ATV Custom firmwares here

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x/others-aml-s905x/firmware-roms-tools-bx

There is a tendency for many to potentially work out of the box so to speak but as is often the case, WiFi and BT modules can vary across the boards, which can restrict the functionality.

So normally it is a good idea to open up the box and tale some detailed pictures of the board and chips etc on it in order to try to establish which firmware may be best for your particular model.

The threads mentioned above may also contain posts from users with a variety of boxes confirming what works for them, so worth perusing.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Awesome thanks. I haven't cracked this thing open as of yet that is but I'll have to give it a go. After a week of figuring out how to make the USB burn tool work I was able to get xtmod flashed. Seems great just not exactly what I was looking for.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Can Anyone Help me to find a lite or custom rom for ALEXISRX5QC with with kernel 3036+ (build # rk30sdk

Comment

Originally posted by looney View Post
          Can Anyone Help me to find a lite or custom rom for ALEXISRX5QC with with kernel 3036+ (build # rk30sdk
          This is a thread that concerns an AMLogic product but your query seems to concern a Rockchip one, so probably better to make the request in a new thread, where it is more likely to be see by the right people able to assist.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

This is a thread that concerns an AMLogic product but your query seems to concern a Rockchip one, so probably better to make the request in a new thread, where it is more likely to be see by the right people able to assist.
            Sry about that, i'm only a few hours new to this and will read alot more before posting.. Thanks for correcting me and for responding..

Comment

Working...
            X