Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post
    So first I have some terrible news.

1) It's not a Qbox, if you can get past that then all's good because I fixed mine with the same board. After trying like a thousand different firmwares.
    2) Your box (same as mine) is most likely a Nexbox A95X.
    3) Good News..It is an S905x
    4) Here's the firmware I used. Download the one with the largest size. It has the bootloader built in the img. Don't worry, I know it says 8Gb/2Gb. After install it shows 16gb.
    5) Then continue updating with the latest file from mega for latest update.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This worked for me. The physical box says Qbox, boots up as Nexbox A95. Hope this solves for you as well, if you haven't junked your box yet.

Wifi Works, BT works. Haven't tested any other functions yet. Watching Youtube right now.

Cheers mate this fixed it, thanks now up and running

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post
      So first I have some terrible news.

1) It's not a Qbox, if you can get past that then all's good because I fixed mine with the same board. After trying like a thousand different firmwares.
      2) Your box (same as mine) is most likely a Nexbox A95X.
      3) Good News..It is an S905x
      4) Here's the firmware I used. Download the one with the largest size. It has the bootloader built in the img. Don't worry, I know it says 8Gb/2Gb. After install it shows 16gb.
      5) Then continue updating with the latest file from mega for latest update.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This worked for me. The physical box says Qbox, boots up as Nexbox A95. Hope this solves for you as well, if you haven't junked your box yet.

Wifi Works, BT works. Haven't tested any other functions yet. Watching Youtube right now.
      Thanks for this.

Flashed the box with the USB tool and worked fine.

Plugged it into the tv and I'm getting a black screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X