Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TWRP] LibreELEC for S905x plus EXTRAS!! (NEW)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Invisable View Post

You should also be able to edit settings of the engine by simply using another device on your network with a web browser and typing.

Code:
    http://IP.adresss.your.box:6878/webui/app/ReplaceMe/server
    Hi, when I change settings via web interface they are not being saved. When I reboot they go back to defaults. I noticed it asks for username and password... do I need to register to acestream site to have my settings saved? I tried editing manually acestream.conf but some settings get changed and some others remain to defaults. How do I change settings properly? thanks

Comment

I downloaded and extracted emulationstation but I can't find emulationstation in program addons on my librelec

Comment

Does this ROM support X96 Max 4/64?

Comment

This zippyshare link from posts above doesnt work anymore. Does someone have a link for this or maybe even newer version of Acestream ?

Comment

Originally posted by Axe View Post
            This zippyshare link from posts above doesnt work anymore. Does someone have a link for this or maybe even newer version of Acestream ?

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Can this ROM run on MagicseeN 5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by gricenkmak View Post
                  Can this ROM run on MagicseeN 5 ?
                  Your box will run on CoreELEC Leia via a Bootable SD Card.
                  You will have your Android OS untouched internally.
                  Your box will boot first time every time into CoreELEC with the SD Card inserted.
                  You can choose boot to EeMC / Nand from power menu
                  Your Box will reboot to Android.
                  Skunz does your VFD work. ? I copied vfd.conf into file info the config directory and loaded vfd plugin but no display. And finally I assume your mouse and volume buttons don’t work on the remote? I will create a remote file for it allthough I cant think what to allocate the mouse button (Maybe Mute)

Comment

Hello everyone. On the subject or CoreELEC, does anyone have an insight on how one should install the latest coreELEC on an A95X in light of TWRP already installed?

Should one revert to factory settings and recovery beforehand or does some clever person have an .IMG to make things happen?

Thanks in advance..

Comment

You can drop the update package into the update folder and reboot. Make sure you put your device tree in there too. Just a heads up, you won?t be able to access TWRP after doing so as the update also jacks up the u-boot.

Also, depending on which box you have, I may have the backup images.

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

Acestream don't work anymore on Libreelec ?

"failed to load file" message every time when trying to start stream.
                          Last edited by Axe; 06-13-2019, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe View Post
                            Acestream don't work anymore on Libreelec ?

"failed to load file" message every time when trying to start stream.
                            Acestream changed the way their platform works a few months back, i believe they stick advertisements in the old acestream still works but you need to create an account and save it in one of the conf files.

I looked into a easy fix it at the weekend and found a working solution...

I suppose the (most user friendly) easiest way to fix for everyone is to use the built in kodi file manager. (If you rather use ssh to remove just make sure you execute the acestream.stop command first)

click show hidden files in "interface" settings

navigate to /storage/.config and delete the old autostart.sh file ( or remove the acestream start line if your using it for something else)

Reboot

Navigate to /storage/.config and delete the acestrem or acestream folder.

Then install this repo:
                            Add-ons Kodi. Contribute to lysyiklad/repokodi development by creating an account on GitHub.

And install the Acestream service addon

This one should auto update
                            Last edited by Invisable; 08-15-2019, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisable View Post
                              Acestream changed the way their platform works a few months back, i believe they stick advertisements in the old acestream still works but you need to create an account and save it in one of the conf files.

I looked into a easy fix it at the weekend and found a working solution...

I suppose the (most user friendly) easiest way to fix for everyone is to use the built in kodi file manager. (If you rather use ssh to remove just make sure you execute the acestream.stop command first)

click show hidden files in "interface" settings

navigate to /storage/.config and delete the old autostart.sh file ( or remove the acestream start line if your using it for something else)

Reboot

Navigate to /storage/.config and delete the acestrem or acestream folder.

Then install this repo:
                              Add-ons Kodi. Contribute to lysyiklad/repokodi development by creating an account on GitHub.

And install the Acestream service addon

This one should auto update
                              I confirm that this method works perfectly thank you!! You're the best

To be more precise, you need to install the repository through this addon: https://github.com/lysyiklad/repokod...ysyi-1.0.1.zip

Install it from: addon > install from zip file

Then you have to install the acestream service addon, go to: addon > install from repository > lysyi > services > Acestream Libreelec

Comment

Link to TWRP recovery in original post is broken as memoryleaks.org is gone. I can't find TWRP for S905X anywhere

Comment

Working...
                                X