Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested new beta (20180125) and i had framedrops when video playing on LibreElec. Every video file can't be played fluently, independently of video resolution or codec.

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
      bodrick I have tried to give Tanix users a better support, what is not going so bad. But right now the community around the brand has grew too much that I can not handle too many feedbacks. It should be as easy as hire FAE people to manage all this. But as I said before, in China, no body will join a new company so close to New Year. Most of them because they have to finish this year to get bonus or other things. Some others because want to take rest before take a decission. It is going to take some time. What I do now is more focused on design.

baruchin takaros7 funthomaspr a .ZIP file will be uploaded after some hours.

Tanix is trying to cooperate with LibreELEC developers in a good and healty way. Releasing source code. But everything takes time.

Thanks.

EDIT: I shared the ZIP image in the original post: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...664#post704664

DOWNLOAD v1.2 BETA IMG: https://mega.nz/#!jMtWXJwI!c8GOxH2Jk...IkATwHXi-S5ao8

DOWNLOAD v1.2 BETA ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!rFNCFL7B!hr6rbCvr9...PV3PUY7ytw8FFk
      Thank you very much :-)

Comment

I tested android + KODI! Unfortunately, hardware acceleration is not good, the image is often blocked or blurred!
        I tested Libreelec. Unfortunately, it is unusable for me. Reasons: it freezes constantly, restart does not work because it freezes.

Both were tested by EMBYCON!

I am looking forward to a quick update, I hope you will soon be repaired! So far, the very first (1.0 (20171228) version to this one) release was the best and most stable!

Comment

Originally posted by funthomaspr View Post
          So far, the very first (1.0 (20171228) version to this one) release was the best and most stable!
          Yes It is same here-1.0 was most stable and flawless working dual version. Even the libreelec part of the (android) freezing 1.1 was much better than this alpha!

funthomaspr To reboot the stuck libreelec (sometimes) it works to connect to box via ssh(ssh [email protected]3 + ENTER with password "libreelec") from pc and set the command "reboot"

Comment

Originally posted by huaak View Post
            Yes It is same here-1.0 was most stable and flawless working dual version. Even the libreelec part of the (android) freezing 1.1 was much better than this alpha!

funthomaspr To reboot the stuck libreelec (sometimes) it works to connect to box via ssh(ssh [email protected]3 + ENTER with password "libreelec") from pc and set the command "reboot"
            Where can I get the 20171228 version?

Comment

2017-12-28 Dualboot ROM 1.0:
              Zip is here: https://mega.nz/#!2JNknCYT!AeffE6ykM...fD_3dkFJ7eZGGY
              img here: https://mega.nz/#!GBEQiaaa!rxsm_HNBZ...xijUabQWjVjPV8

Comment

I can't see any problems installing this img file on my box..where is your problem?? Take usb burning tool and a usb - usb cable (if you got none, maybe build one off two old unneded cables..cut them that you get both usb (male) connectors and connect each wire with matching colors together and take a little tape to prevent shortcuts..), set burning tool to english, load image and press on start. Then connect the usb with your box(take the port that near cardslot, if your pc usb is weak in power add powersupply simultaneous) and flash will begin!..
                thank you my friend @huaak for your help,maybe iam a little bit technophobic when you have spare time i want a favor, i saw that you know lot of things, i want to help me with the sound,does tanix tx3 mini max supports 5.1 from an old home cinema with optical fibe?thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by takaros7 View Post
                  ..does tanix tx3 mini max supports 5.1 from an old home cinema with optical fiber
                  Yes it should work good with (old) amp optical connection(i personally use an old analogue stereo amp via av out).
                  Just set the audio output in system settings to spdif and you should have sound via optical output. In the settings of android you also could set different modes like dolby and surround..

..or did you mean to insert a signal from amp via optical into tanix box and play it via hdmi?? That won't work as it is just a optical output(not an input)!..

Comment

..does tanix tx3 mini max supports 5.1 from an old home cinema with optical fiber
                    Yes it should work good with (old) amp optical connection(i personally use an old analogue stereo amp via av out).
                    Just set the audio output in system settings to spdif and you should have sound via optical output. In the settings of android you also could set different modes like dolby and surround..

..or did you mean to insert a signal from amp via optical into tanix box and play it via hdmi?? That won't work as it is just a optical output(not an input)!..

https://www.cnet.com/products/sony-dav-c990/specs/ from this amp via optical to tanix and from tanix through hdmi to tv
                    im sorry for my bad english mate..
                    or is it possible from amp to tv through a fiber and tanix via hdmi to tv?
                    Last edited by takaros7; 01-27-2018, 00:11. Reason: for quote

Comment

from amp via optical to tanix and from tanix through hdmi to tv
                      im sorry for my bad english mate..
                      or is it possible from amp to tv through a fiber and tanix via hdmi to tv?
                      No, as there is only an optical OUTPUT you could only send signals from tx3 to your amp, but not from Amp via tanix to tv..

But it could work to send video signal from tanix via hdmi and an audio signal to tv(if that got an optical INPUT)
                      ..usually the audio is sent to amp(to hear it with the speakers) and video via hdmi to tv..
                      Which signal do you want to send from amp and which from tx3 to tv??-maybe there is another way to realize what you want!?..

Comment

No, as there is only an optical OUTPUT you could only send signals from tx3 to your amp, but not from Amp via tanix to tv..

But it could work to send video signal from tanix via hdmi and an audio signal to tv(if that got an optical INPUT)
                        ..usually the audio is sent to amp(to hear it with the speakers) and video via hdmi to tv..
                        Which signal do you want to send from amp and which from tx3 to tv??-maybe there is another way to realize what you want!?..

lost in translation im sorry, i want to watch a movie from codi with tanix but i want to use the old amp 5.1 for sound,am i clear now?is it possible?thank you

Comment

That is sure possible!
                          Just connect optical to amp from tanix and connect tanix to tv via hdmi..set audio output to spdif and you'll get picture on tv and audio via soundsystem of your amp

Comment

thank you ill try

Comment

Just switched to the Dual boot img and have android as i like it.

Ive setup Librelec with a build called no limits now on the no limits skin powering off does not give me an option to boot to android.

Anyway to fix this ?

Comment

Try the addon from posts on 3rd page of this Thread. If your desired language(otherwise english should be used) isn't with the addon you could easily add them to zip as I did for german language and described here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...081#post700081

Comment

Working...
                                X