Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helo to everyone on forum. Today I've got Tanix Tx3 Max. I started libreelec (8.2.3.1) from sd card. Everything works neatly, except internal bluetooth. On Android system bluetooth works normally. I've also tried dual boot firmware (TX3Max-20171228), on Android sytem works OK on libreelec not. When i put a USB dongle (CSR 4.0) bluetooth works on libreelec. Is this a problem with driver in libreelec, or something else is wrong? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tentacle View Post

It's works well for me with the previously installed kodi 17.6, I updated the system without wiping data.
      Have you done the update from stock ROM or another dual boot version?

Comment

Tried dual version on X96 mini. Did not find how to boot to lebreelec, on android box freezes after 15 min of watching movie on kodi. Had to unplug power cord.

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
          Tried dual version on X96 mini. Did not find how to boot to lebreelec, on android box freezes after 15 min of watching movie on kodi. Had to unplug power cord.
          Try to hold power button. There will be option to boot to Libreelec.

Comment

Hi, it seems the "TANIXERS" communiy has grew too much. After Chinese New Year holidays there are tons of work to do, feedbacks to revise and bugs to fix. Step by step.

I want to share a new BETA version, if someone want to test it, feedback is welcome.

TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA
            v. 20180308

Download .ZIP FILE HERE (Testing the update again, please wait)

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
            - Updated google GMS
            - Fixed some video playback freezeing and drop frame issue
            - Android graphic layer is now 1080p
            - Fixed some ALICE UX bugs (next version of Alice is comming soon)
            Last edited by Javimetal; 03-09-2018, 02:43.
            Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
              Hi, it seems the "TANIXERS" communiy has grew too much. After Chinese New Year holidays there are tons of work to do, feedbacks to revise and bugs to fix. Step by step.

I want to share a new BETA version, if someone want to test it, feedback is welcome.

v. 20180308

Download .ZIP FILE HERE

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
              - Updated google GMS
              I installed it and my box is now dead. It stayed in boot for 1 hour. I turned it off by disconnecting the power. Now it is dead.

Comment

Hi, it seems the "TANIXERS" communiy has grew too much.
                It's time to reduce it)

Comment

v. 20180308

Download .ZIP FILE HERE

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
                  - Updated google GMS
                  i installed it, box is bricked

Comment

v. 20180308

Download .ZIP FILE HERE

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
                    - Updated google GMS
                    Javimetal., Shame on you for putting up a file that will brick a unit!

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan Stein View Post

I installed it and my box is now dead. It stayed in boot for 1 hour. I turned it off by disconnecting the power. Now it is dead.
                      i revived the box with the pin method, than i flashed the firmware with USB burning TOOL

Comment

Guess something is wrong with new bootloader.

Comment

I tried the pin and the computer cannot see the box at all. I guess I was not as lucky as peppepz.

Comment

I have tested the update myself before uploading... I really do not know what happened.

Engineers are looking on this right now. Please do not upgrade this BETA until they find the reason of these problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan Stein View Post
                              I tried the pin and the computer cannot see the box at all. I guess I was not as lucky as peppepz.

If a bootloader problem you can shortcut the memory while you connect the USB cable and it should be detected by your PC:

Tanix-Firmware-Bricked-Memory-Shortcut-(1)

Tanix-Firmware-Flash-Memory-Shortcut-(1)

Comment

I have tested the update myself before uploading... I really do not know what happened.

Engineers are looking on this right now. Please do not upgrade this BETA until they find the reason of these problems.
                                Have you decided the problem? Very much looking forward to a new firmware!

Comment

Working...
                                X