Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post
    How to replace alice launcher with other launcher?
    Just freeze Alice, using Titanium Backup.

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post
      How to replace alice launcher with other launcher? I use other launcher as default but everytime i reboot the box, alice launcher shows up but if i press home key my launcher will open.
      I figured it out. I have question thus s905w can watch netflix hd resolution? I only getting sd resolution.

Comment

Just an update for anyone obtaining one of these Tanix Mini boxes. TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA v. 20180313 unfortunately still has the rainbow screen issue...so it is still unfixed. The previous Dual Os version has an issue in Android which means the box sometimes crashes when playing video...which results in the sound repeating through the speakers and a freeze frame in the video that can only be fixed by pulling the plug.

It would appear that the video freezing crash has been replaced with the rainbow screen problem in later versions of the firmware.

Can anyone confirm if any of the past dual os ediitions or android only additions has neither of the video freezing crash or the rainbow screen problem? It would just make it easier for new people to the thread..instead of reading 24 pages. Thanks

Comment

Does anyone know if its possible to use the method described in this post and get the newest libreelec 9.0 build?

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
            Thanks for the power menu script.
            Firmware is 100% working on X96Mini
            ребят где искать прошивку на тв бокс мини

Comment

дайте сылку плыз на прошивку X96 Mini

Comment

Originally posted by blakadder View Post
                Does anyone know if its possible to use the method described in this post and get the newest libreelec 9.0 build?
                Maybe you just try and tell us ? I think you have to use the dtb.img from the Coreelec then. I checked them and they are different from libreelec. Or where did you see libreelec 9.x for s905 devices ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dc0de View Post
                  Just an update for anyone obtaining one of these Tanix Mini boxes. TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA v. 20180313 unfortunately still has the rainbow screen issue...so it is still unfixed. The previous Dual Os version has an issue in Android which means the box sometimes crashes when playing video...which results in the sound repeating through the speakers and a freeze frame in the video that can only be fixed by pulling the plug.

It would appear that the video freezing crash has been replaced with the rainbow screen problem in later versions of the firmware.

Can anyone confirm if any of the past dual os ediitions or android only additions has neither of the video freezing crash or the rainbow screen problem? It would just make it easier for new people to the thread..instead of reading 24 pages. Thanks
                  Just found the forum and for my Mini box that the shipped standalone version (20171220) and the "Tanix TX3 Max & Mini - Dual OS Edition 20180109" downloaded from the tanix website, have the random video freeze crash issue with sound repeating (no rainbow screen over here), haven't tried other releases for standalone or dual editions

I'm curious to try atvxperience v2FF rom

Comment

Can we play netflix full hd?

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla g?nderildi

Comment

Originally posted by sawyer53 View Post
                      netflix full hd?
                      Since the Tanix TX3 mini(max) has Widevine L3, you can watch videos from Netflix at a maximum quality of 540p and not 720p, 1080p, or even the 4K options that Netflix offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey11 View Post

Since the Tanix TX3 mini(max) has Widevine L3, you can watch videos from Netflix at a maximum quality of 540p and not 720p, 1080p, or even the 4K options that Netflix offers.
                        Can't we change L3 and show it as something else?

Comment

Widevine protects content across three levels of security, simply named L3, L2, and L1. Your device will need to be certified to meet the full L1 specification if you want to stream HD content from services like Netflix.
                          Google's Widevine DRM is used to check if your phone can stream HD content from services like Netflix. Here's what you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey11 View Post
                            Widevine protects content across three levels of security, simply named L3, L2, and L1. Your device will need to be certified to meet the full L1 specification if you want to stream HD content from services like Netflix.
                            https://www.androidauthority.com/wid...lained-821935/
                            Can't we show it as an L1 with a rooted device?

Comment

sawyer53

I do not think so.

Comment

can we update the libreelec software on the device ??

Comment

Working...
                                X