Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinisab89 View Post
    I solved it. I flashed 20181210 firmware through USB Burning tool and it works again. I don't know why this dual boot firmware wont work, if i try to flash it with USB burning tool it stops at about 4%. Error with UBoot, i guess...
    please can u tell me which image file did u use because I have the same problem and the folder I downloaded have five images files with names:
    boot,bootloader, dtb, logo and recovery.. I don't know which one to use.. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bassant1 View Post

please can u tell me which image file did u use because I have the same problem and the folder I downloaded have five images files with names:
      boot,bootloader, dtb, logo and recovery.. I don't know which one to use.. thank you.
      Sure. This is an official link where you can download firmware for Tanix TX3 Mini L or H: http://www.tanix-box.com/download-vi...ge-zip-update/
      You have to give them your e-mail address and they should send you a download link. You need .img file, (not .zip file), which you will burn to your device with AMLogics USB Burning tool. You've probably downloaded .zip file and that's why you have boot, bootloader, dtb, etc.

Comment

Sure. This is an official link where you can download firmware for Tanix TX3 Mini L or H: http://www.tanix-box.com/download-vi...ge-zip-update/
        You have to give them your e-mail address and they should send you a download link. You need .img file, (not .zip file), which you will burn to your device with AMLogics USB Burning tool. You've probably downloaded .zip file and that's why you have boot, bootloader, dtb, etc.
        yes thank u.. my box is type A not L.. i chose the suitable firmware and they already sent me the link which I used to download the zip file which I extract and got the five images files I told u about.. still need help, please

Comment

I finally found the. img file to download.. I will try to install it and hope it works

Comment

my labtop does not recognise my TV box.. I don't know which pins to short.. is there any other way to fix it?

Comment

It shouldn't be necessary to short any pins. There should be a reset button somewhere on the box which you can press. AMLogics USB Burning Tool is a strange program, sometimes things just dont work, maybe try different versions of software.

Comment

When I connect the device to the adapter, the device does not turn on and remains on the boot screen. When I connect it to a computer via USB, the device turns on directly but the adapter is not connected. I do not want to operate the device via USB, I want to turn it on with the adapter. What could have happened. Suddenly, it happened. I tried that adapter 5W 0.6 Amps had 2 amps in my hand 5W did not turn on with it.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla g?nderildi

Comment

Code:
                  *** Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/system ***
                  ### Starting debugging shell... type exit to quit ###
                  sh: can't access tty; job control turned of
                  This message is displayed when I restart for libreelec, any solutions?

Comment

It shouldn't be necessary to short any pins. There should be a reset button somewhere on the box which you can press. AMLogics USB Burning Tool is a strange program, sometimes things just dont work, maybe try different versions of software.
                    I tried several times not responding at all.. it can't be recognised.. I tried two or more image files.. tried the two USB ports. the reset button never worked.. I need ur help to short the right pins.. thank you.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I tried several times not responding at all.. it can't be recognised.. I tried two or more image files.. tried the two USB ports. the reset button never worked.. I need ur help to short the right pins.. thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-30-19-15-40-549.jpeg
Views:	1858
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	781561Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-30-19-15-40-549.jpeg
Views:	1925
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	781562

Comment

Originally posted by bassant1 View Post

I tried several times not responding at all.. it can't be recognised.. I tried two or more image files.. tried the two USB ports. the reset button never worked.. I need ur help to short the right pins.. thank you.
                        Topic from atvX forum for flashing right FW and reset pin instructions for your box.

Comment

Help img s905w
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffersonfarofa View Post
                              Help img s905w
                              I've looked everywhere for this ROM and I haven't found it, did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymox View Post

My device TX3 mini (type A) is 2019 hardware, so I can't install any firmware that provides from the homepage. I also found a customized firmware, it work for my device.
                                Which firmware worked for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X