Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAGICSEE N4 TV Box Support 4K H.265 2GB + 16GB Amlogic S905X Android 7.1 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM 2.4G WiFi 100Mbps BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sappy View Post
    Freo... See my post #10... Hope this will help...
    hi apology can you help me how to update the firmware of the tv box magicsee N4 I already have the file but I do not know how to install

Comment

Read the post 10, before that first install Amlogic USB burning tool with Tv Box connected ...

For this you will need usb cable male to male...

https://images.app.goo.gl/T63H4xKo9RS9bgyT9

Comment

I have found recently an M16 2/16 firmware but since i don't have this tv box anymore i can't test it!
        But i've already checked it with Md5 Checker and shows that it is not the same firmware with the ''M16_S905X_20171030.img'' !
        So if anyone still have this tv box and wants to test it and share the results here it is :
        http://firmware.duckdns.org/firmware...ble_online.img

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
          I have found recently an M16 2/16 firmware but since i don't have this tv box anymore i can't test it!
          But i've already checked it with Md5 Checker and shows that it is not the same firmware with the ''M16_S905X_20171030.img'' !
          So if anyone still have this tv box and wants to test it and share the results here it is :
          http://firmware.duckdns.org/firmware...ble_online.img
          checked the firmware works

Comment

Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post

checked the firmware works
            Any differences from the previous one?
            For instance can we use nova launcher?
            Have the display changed in 1080p or still 720p?
            And also if you have found something that have changed positively....!

Comment

Hola amigo lleno de savia tengo problema quiero reiniciar mi magicsee n4 he visto todo pop O ppooppoooopplos archivos para descargar que has dado, ya los he descargar ipero no se como intalarlo en tvbox no hay algun tutorial o una mejor explicacion para instalarlo, mi tvbox magicsee n4 se queda pegado en el segundo logo el de magicsee se queda parpadeando como si fuera q va iniciar pero no inicia ya entre al modo recovery y sale no comand el robot de android, lo he reseteado de fabrica pero igual no inicia se queda en el segundo logo otra vez no cpmienza no habr? por favor quisiera ayuda como hacer para intalar el harware o para que enpiese de nuevo algun tutorial como instalar espero me puedas ayudar lleno de savia

Comment

El fimrware veo q les funciona pero no se como instarlo me podrian decir como lo hago por favor necesito ayuda

Comment

Originally posted by Ptamiguel View Post
                  hi apology can you help me how to update the firmware of the tv box magicsee N4 I already have the file but I do not know how to install
                  Hola me podrias decir como consigo el firmware del magicsee n4 por favor o si lo tienes me puedes pasar, yo tambien no se como istalarlo si te dan respuesta me la pasas por favor

Comment

Originally posted by pdjm View Post
                    atvXperience rom for magicsee n5, version G

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Works on magicsee n4, did not had the time to fully test it but seems to work well
                    hey can u reupload this Rom ? link is dead

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                      If anyone want to update the Magicsee N4 I'v made a fully working (youtube, wifi works) rom based on the original N5 firmware (which I couldn't boot on my N4), the software is dated 10.V.2019
                      SHA256:751B54B18CBA83BBADDEB2580803B4D0E0611D362DD C9DB2C7DA755CE249F511
                      https://mega.nz/file/dZJFiIZI#oHsSp_...qBaOcjcyoV5lMI
                      I flashed it using USB Burning tool 2.2.0.

Update:
                      Hi, I've also made and successfully flashed a newer firmware to the Magicsee N4 it is dated 28.VI.2019
                      SHA256: 2DB05EA12B2AC35723E5FA25A40520BE346A100CE7E1A7F051 BE03C10EF4C864
                      https://mega.nz/file/pARHVYKb#p0Gevh...1jZa-8UeyTSgEU

Last edited by lishoo; 02-06-2022, 19:41.

Comment

Working...
                      X