Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi. the download link of the firmware is no more available

Comment

I just checked and download is working fine. Maby server had meintance. Please try again.
      Everything is possible if we work together!
      ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
        I just checked and download is working fine. Maby server had meintance. Please try again.
        can this possibly work for mi box 3 4k amlogic 905?
        it's bricked. no display on tv. but recognized as worldcup device when i short the two pins.

Comment

Nope, i dont think it will work with mibox.
          ApkFreak

Comment

I opened the Levi firmware android 8.0 with the help of Amlogic Customization tool .It found a file in it manifest for android 8.0.It is necessary for compilation.I thought if it was edited on android9.0.In it replace the release dates and the letter o with p.On the site amlogic there is probably only for developers.Even through ssh.
            DiogoSilva48

Comment

Nope, i dont think it will work with mibox.
              so no more solution for bricked mi box 3 right?
              only by removing the emmc and direct flashing it with ufi box.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                I opened the Levi firmware android 8.0 with the help of Amlogic Customization tool .It found a file in it manifest for android 8.0.It is necessary for compilation.I thought if it was edited on android9.0.In it replace the release dates and the letter o with p.On the site amlogic there is probably only for developers.Even through ssh.
                DiogoSilva48
                Not posible without ssh key.

ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by claishem View Post

so no more solution for bricked mi box 3 right?
                  only by removing the emmc and direct flashing it with ufi box.
                  serch for some tutorials online. Sadly this firmware wont help.
                  ApkFreak

Comment

serch for some tutorials online. Sadly this firmware wont help.
                    i've already searched even before i bought this box and still no way to revive a bricked mi box 3, but remove the emmc and reprogram using a ufi box.

Comment

Why can't amlogic be like qualcomm and release sources for everything, it's so stupid...

Comment

Конечно, qualcomm - первый. Обязательно Amlogic в разделе поставщиков. Поэтому я не запускаю android 9. Здесь kmsg и dmesg.
                        kmsg + dmesg.zip
                        v26 l также работает на Android 8.1. Я разместил ее адрес на github, где и v25.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tested with Mini M8SII.
                          All working ok except sometimes focalization error with mouse and maybe wifi a bit slow.
                          I must install Netflix, last version, from aptoide.
                          Greath work.

Thnx for your time and knowledge lewy20041

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                            andrew37 There on github is written how to do in project.
                            1. Install android 8.0 Levi
                            2.Install twrp 3.2.1 what i did there is the address.
                            3.go to twrp and do it there wipe dalwik,cache,data,system
                            4.Install firmware zip file v25 there is a file address
                            Here is the exact address of the twrp and zip file
                            https://github.com/s1a1g1e1r1t/AOSP_...s905x/projects
                            Hello Sagert,

I am new to this so I am a little confused with instruction 3. I have already installed 8.0 Levy and the box is working fine. So not sure how I can install TWRP 3.2.1 which is also an image file? Can you send a link on how to install TWRP on an existing Android Image?

Also, do I need to install TWRP? Can I just install your img directly using the USB tool? Trying to figure out if having android 8.0 by Levi is requirement or not.

And finally, the download website is really slow. Can you put v26 on a faster server? Its showing me 4.5 hours to download 802 mb file.

Thanks.

Comment

You need to install twrp through the software Root Rashr Flash Tool from the Playmarket .Or the second who install the android recovery service.Be sure to install android 8.0 Lewy.I later overload v26.Once l install v25.

Comment

English with translation.Set either v25 or v26.

Comment

Working...
                                X