Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post
    You need to install twrp through the software Root Rashr Flash Tool from the Playmarket .Or the second who install the android recovery service.Be sure to install android 8.0 Lewy.I later overload v26.Once l install v25.
    Hmm I only downloaded v26. Do I need to download v25 also? Here is what I have done until now:
    1) Installed Levy 8.0
    2) Installed Root Rashr Tool
    3) Downloaded TWRP img file.

What do I do next? Can you send some instructions?

Thanks,

Comment

Open Root Rashr Flash Tool.It has a point to install recovery.Select the twrp file.Then go to twrp and go either v25 or v26.

Comment

Do not need v25.

Comment

Do not need v25.
          One last question. What are the advantages of Oreo 8.1 vs 8.0?

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

One last question. What are the advantages of Oreo 8.1 vs 8.0?
            Read , i find it difficult to write english.

Comment

Read , i find it difficult to write english.
              Ok np. Let me ask you another way, after installing v26, what improvements (if any) you are seeing over the original Levy 8.0 build. All I am trying to ascertain is if I should bother with the v26 upgrade or not.

Comment

Ok np. Let me ask you another way, after installing v26, what improvements (if any) you are seeing over the original Levy 8.0 build. All I am trying to ascertain is if I should bother with the v26 upgrade or not.
                He basically put a GSI - Generic system image on top of the build 8.0, which I wouldn't install if I was you, it's not device specific, it's basically a proof of concept, you will have more bugs for sure, better to stay with 8.0 to have a more stable experience.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Right DiogoSilva48.You do not need to hurry.

Comment

I made android 8.1 aosp with aosp_8.1_v25_phhusson.
                    s1a1g1e1r1t has 9 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.

Android 9.0 is unstable.
                    your repository is empty, i wanted to try it on my s905x, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Androidkidd View Post

your repository is empty, i wanted to try it on my s905x, thank you
                      GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

No repository needed.There are instructions and file addresses for installation.

Comment

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

No repository needed.There are instructions and file addresses for installation.
                        Thanks

Comment

Hi levy.
                          I do not know what to do, this device has me crazy. nexbox a95x s905x.
                          I installed your rom with burning rom and it does not work fluid, the bluetooth does not work and every time you restart the language changes.
                          Since installing the rom you can not physically enter the recovery, yes from the device, and of course I can not use burning again.
                          I tried to install a new image of the recovery with amlogic flasher and it was worse, I do not install it, and now neither physically nor from the device can I enter the recovery and less with burning rom either.
                          What can I do to reinstall the rom or another, thank you and greetings.
                          Before hitting the device with a hammer, it drives me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by alcaide View Post
                            Hi levy.
                            I do not know what to do, this device has me crazy. nexbox a95x s905x.
                            I installed your rom with burning rom and it does not work fluid, the bluetooth does not work and every time you restart the language changes.
                            Since installing the rom you can not physically enter the recovery, yes from the device, and of course I can not use burning again.
                            I tried to install a new image of the recovery with amlogic flasher and it was worse, I do not install it, and now neither physically nor from the device can I enter the recovery and less with burning rom either.
                            What can I do to reinstall the rom or another, thank you and greetings.
                            Before hitting the device with a hammer, it drives me crazy.
                            There is a program Reboot with a Playmarket to enter the recovery.Android 8.1 requires root permission to install Magisk.

Comment

Update Lineage os v5 phhusson

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                                X