Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download up to 700 megabytes and download error, please upload to another cloud disk

Comment

Ah, you are right. It must be some server issue. If it dont fix itself in few hours i will upload again.
      Everything is possible if we work together!
      ApkFreak

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Appears ok here just tested now
        Suggest not to use download manager

• lewy20041
        lewy20041 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will make some mirrors anyway, so if one have issues the next one will work.

Please upload to Mega

Comment

Will reupload in the morning once i have acces to pc.
        ApkFreak

Comment

My ntfs external hd is "not supported" . Android asks me to format for use it as "portable memory". Kodi don't see it at all. Escuse for my bad english....

Comment

Can this be used on the MI BOX3?

Comment

Someone will have to test it:" But i strongly recomend that only people with unbricking experience, tray it on devices difreant than Mini M8S II.

Added "mega.nz" mirror for downloads.
              ApkFreak

Comment

Hi,
                Is touchscreen support build in?
                I have "AOC 23.6" LED Tactile - i2472Pwhut".

Thanks !

Comment

Works great for Sunvell t95x 2/16
                  Found bugs: When scrolling in the settings when clicking on the item, a bug occurs, returns to the top of the list, you can not select 12 or another item below the list. You can not select the system language for your system.
                  While you can not use the firmware with the mouse, 7.1.2 is much more stable

Comment

Try using keyboard and arrows. There is a bug in framebuffer that is cousing this.
                    ApkFreak

Comment

Great build, I have a bug where I can't hold down and drag from home screen or app drawer. Thanks

Comment

Any testing done on 1/8 boxes, namely T95X? Stock rom is so bad. Dont have one of my own to try and dont want to **** with someone elses

Comment

I loaded this onto a Sammix R95S box (a fairly standard 2G/16G p212 board) but it wouldn't boot. The power light came on the box but there was no sign of any activity and the TV screen was blank with no boot logo. I flashed it a second time but got the same result.

The Sammix R95S is very similar to a Mini M8S II so it's odd it won't boot that image. If I get ambitious, I might pull out my soldering iron and get a serial console working so I can figure out what's wrong.

Comment

I tryed it on my Sammix R95s 2/16GB and this error appear at 2%

[16:06:13 370][HUB3-3][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Somebody know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by djvvb View Post
                              I tryed it on my Sammix R95s 2/16GB and this error appear at 2%

[16:06:13 370][HUB3-3][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Somebody know about it.
                              Were you using the USB port furthest away from the HDMI port?

Comment

Working...
                              X