Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe
    Flash Tanix Tx3 Mini firmware or atvXperience

Sent from my F3116 using Tapatalk
    I do not have a custom recovery such as TWRP. Would I be able to still do this? And if yes, can u give me a link?

Comment

Could not get your ROM to work in my Nexbox A95X Pro. Tried with the USB burning tool and cardmaker...... Trying again for the 3rd time using the USB burning tool. Will then test on a different TV.....

Each time it successfully installs the USB Burning Tool, but won't run..... strange.

Success!!! Took the box with the installed firmware to another TV and connected the box directly to the TV. After the initial boot screen, the screen with the 4 colored bouncing balls showed up. After about 10 minutes, the Android sign in screen popped up...... Now everything is working and doing some testing now.

Next, I will bring it back to my original location and see if it still has a display. This location, the box is connected to my Denon 4k AVR, and from the AVR to my Samsung 4K TV........

Great job!!!
      Last edited by clarkss12; 05-19-2018, 17:49.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yeah I tried too same issue. i kinda just gave up and returned it. I am kinda lazy lol

Comment

Fix for netflix grey bar:
          Today we present the review of the new TV-Box Nexbox A95X Pro a new version of the classic Nexbox A95X model, this new version is interesting because it has a

Only need to modify build.prop

Comment

got this a few days ago - not too bad and i like Android TV and the voice remote works fine. Anyone got Google cast working on this at all ?
            thanks

Comment

Hi,
              does everything works correctly with LibreElec on this A95X PRO box ? wifi, remote … ?
              did you find a solution for wifi with Coreelec ?
              did you install to internal emmc ?

Comment

Originally posted by kenennaoyeka View Post

I also killed my GooBang Doo Abox A4 that is virtually a clone of this box by flashing SuperSU and the binaries. I am also stuck on the Android logo and waiting for a firmware release. Can someone help please?
                Hello did you flash another firmware already or are you still on stock, if you still with stock just flash unsu.zip and you will have your box back, don't flash another firmware you will never be able to go back to stock, if you have problems make a backup has is and link me to it i'll remove supersu form it but don;t make the mistake o flashing another firmware

Comment

Originally posted by kenennaoyeka View Post
                  Yeah I tried too same issue. i kinda just gave up and returned it. I am kinda lazy lol
                  Hey mate i hope i didn't flash your box yet, can you please push your rom through ADB, if you don't know how i walk you through the prossess and remove that subinaries that are messing up everithing, i hope you didn't... also please could you share the results of the system partition content's, it's kinda very important for me

Comment

Originally posted by zeflarb View Post
                    got this a few days ago - not too bad and i like Android TV and the voice remote works fine. Anyone got Google cast working on this at all ?
                    thanks
                    Hi mate please i am loking for a backup of that very same rom, could you please push your system partition, ATENTION DO NOT USE A BACK UP APP they require suoersu and if you install the supersu binaries you break your box the way to do is USE ADB/FASTBOOT boot your box to recovery in recovery reboot to bootloader and connect to pc instal adb then adb i cant remember the command but just type adb and the list of commands will show, now push a copy o system partition that will work as a backup cant remember for sure if you need to connect as rootuser to push system partition if you do just adb su the box is alredy rooted, thanks mate this will help others that lost their boxes by installing supersu, and they follow the wrong advice on flashing another firmware coz the nexbox original firmware is not available when they could just flash unsu.zip and fix things. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Calamaro View Post
                      Fix for netflix grey bar:
                      Today we present the review of the new TV-Box Nexbox A95X Pro a new version of the classic Nexbox A95X model, this new version is interesting because it has a

Only need to modify build.prop
                      Has anyone tried this? I've seen people who have broken their box after doing this

Comment

Done and works here fine

Enable root
                        Restart

Edit build.prop

add the line: qemu.hw.mainkeys=1
                        as a new line
                        Save and restart the TV-Box

Just make sure you don't edit/alter any other line or you may end up in trouble .

treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          Could not get your ROM to work in my Nexbox A95X Pro. Tried with the USB burning tool and cardmaker...... Trying again for the 3rd time using the USB burning tool. Will then test on a different TV.....

Each time it successfully installs the USB Burning Tool, but won't run..... strange.

Success!!! Took the box with the installed firmware to another TV and connected the box directly to the TV. After the initial boot screen, the screen with the 4 colored bouncing balls showed up. After about 10 minutes, the Android sign in screen popped up...... Now everything is working and doing some testing now.

Next, I will bring it back to my original location and see if it still has a display. This location, the box is connected to my Denon 4k AVR, and from the AVR to my Samsung 4K TV........

Great job!!!
                          What exactly did you flash to get it working?

Comment

I used the ROM from this link. I was connecting to a 4k TV after burning the ROM, but only got black screen. Had to use a 1080p TV for initial setup, and then changed the setting to 1080p and disconnected from 1080p TV and took it back to the 4k TV and it is working on my 4k TV.

​​​​​​http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-mini-tx3-mini
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                              I used the ROM from this link. I was connecting to a 4k TV after burning the ROM, but only got black screen. Had to use a 1080p TV for initial setup, and then changed the setting to 1080p and disconnected from 1080p TV and took it back to the 4k TV and it is working on my 4k TV.

​​​​​​http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-mini-tx3-mini
                              I saw you had issues installing what installing method did you use? Thanks for helping me.

Comment

Originally posted by arnookie View Post

I saw you had issues installing what installing method did you use? Thanks for helping me.
                                I used the USB Burn tool method. I opened the burn tool that I had already installed, but when I updated my Windows 10, it must have killed the drivers. I just reinstalled the USB Burn tool and it installed the drivers. After that, as soon as plugged in my box to my computer, it connected right away. So, the issue was not having the drivers installed.

Killed my Nexbox A95X Pro (Amlogic S905W) by installing SuperSu. NayamAmarshe has created a mod for other similar boxes, so I installed it on my box. It wo...

Comment

Working...
                                X