Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody please provide me the build.prop file of this box? The file will be in root/system/build.prop

Comment

Here is the build prop from my Nexbox A95X Pro. But it is NOT the original firmware that was installed from the factory. BUT, it is now supposedly, back to the stock, minus the Widevine Level 1, which is now in heaven.......

build.prop.txt

Edit. Of course I had to add the .txt to the end of the file. This website will not allow a .prop file to be upladed, I assume for security purposes.
      Attached Files
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by arioch View Post
        Yes, link me a twrp recovery and I'll do that as soon as I have some spare time (this week my wife had another baby).
        Congratulations for the new baby

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
          Can anybody please provide me the build.prop file of this box? The file will be in root/system/build.prop
          Do you need the recovery too? And if you are trying to get the hack it's done on data from factory an update won't bring it back

Comment

Hi, How can I set the serail number on my bos A95X Pro. I think thats the question for L1 Hack

Comment

How did you install twrp recovery? The good old flashify freezes when I select choose a file. Rashr instead only accept .img files, another alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12
                Here is the build prop from my Nexbox A95X Pro. But it is NOT the original firmware that was installed from the factory. BUT, it is now supposedly, back to the stock, minus the Widevine Level 1, which is now in heaven.......

build.prop.txt

Edit. Of course I had to add the .txt to the end of the file. This website will not allow a .prop file to be upladed, I assume for security purposes.
                Thanks a lot! Some interesting things here.

Comment

installed twrp, but Android has a very low resolution, 800x600 or less, it was not possible to go beyond the choice of WiFi, after the overload in twrp the size remains large, the choice of actions is not possible.

Comment

Does anyone have successfully tested a Bluetooth dongle? If the ROM don't have the needed drivers, is possible to recompile the kernel to include them?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

build.prop.txt

Did you see that?
                      I was not kidding.
                      This box is s905x box. Check the build.prop you sent me.

# begin fota properties
                      ro.fota.platform=AmlogicS905X_7.1
                      ro.fota.type=box
                      ro.fota.app=5
                      ro.fota.id=mac
                      ro.fota.oem=cyxtechS905X_7.1
                      ro.fota.device=A95X PRO
                      ro.fota.version=A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201806201412
                      # end fota properties
                      ro.expect.recovery_id=0x5d22d61ec176e06679b6bc17d8 c2475e7eae7ab5000000000000000000000000

It's an s905x box because s905w doesn't support widevine integration.

Comment

Did you see that?
                        I was not kidding.
                        This box is s905x box. Check the build.prop you sent me.

# begin fota properties
                        ro.fota.platform=AmlogicS905X_7.1
                        ro.fota.type=box
                        ro.fota.app=5
                        ro.fota.id=mac
                        ro.fota.oem=cyxtechS905X_7.1
                        ro.fota.device=A95X PRO
                        ro.fota.version=A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201806201412
                        # end fota properties
                        ro.expect.recovery_id=0x5d22d61ec176e06679b6bc17d8 c2475e7eae7ab5000000000000000000000000

It's an s905x box because s905w doesn't support widevine integration.
                        Are you sure about that?? My "W" box does seem to be "slower" than my other "S" box. But, yes I saw that.
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12

Are you sure about that?? My "W" box does seem to be "slower" than my other "S" box. But, yes I saw that.
                          I am pretty sure about it. This is because my friends at amlogic told me that s905x can be modified to work like s905w. That is how they did it. Use a downgraded version of s905x and then implement widevine to make it look like s905w.

Comment

I am pretty sure about it. This is because my friends at amlogic told me that s905x can be modified to work like s905w. That is how they did it. Use a downgraded version of s905x and then implement widevine to make it look like s905w.
                            Ok, but that does seem strange, because the "W" is a much cheaper SoC.

Comment

Hi guys, I bought a nexbox a95x pro and it worked perfectly for a few days. However, now when I open netflix, it tells me "netflix encountered an error. We'll try again in ... seconds.
                              Code: NW-6-404.

One only thing I did was install an update via ota ... My device has a kernel:
                              3.14.29 eric @ ubuntu-server0003 # 5 Wed Jun 20 10> 20:35 CST 2018

Version number: A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201806201412

I have already returned the factory settings from the android menu, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the error persists. Do you have any idea what that might be?

Comment

Originally posted by AnderDiniz View Post
                                Hi guys, I bought a nexbox a95x pro and it worked perfectly for a few days. However, now when I open netflix, it tells me "netflix encountered an error. We'll try again in ... seconds.
                                Code: NW-6-404.

One only thing I did was install an update via ota ... My device has a kernel:
                                3.14.29 eric @ ubuntu-server0003 # 5 Wed Jun 20 10> 20:35 CST 2018

Version number: A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201806201412

I have already returned the factory settings from the android menu, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the error persists. Do you have any idea what that might be?
                                It appears that Netflix in HD is dead for some of these Mecool boxes, not just this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X