Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even with widevine l1 certification? damn .. I got 2 box from that only by netlix in HD-.- '

I saw in previous comments from people who made it recognized as mecool's box and netflix returned to HD. Any chance of doing that and working?
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

It appears that Netflix in HD is dead for some of these Mecool boxes, not just this one.

Comment

MeCool post a burnkey apk file for M8s boxes that solve the problem with NEtflix white app.

For us with A95Xpro any news ?

Also i check wireless update option and find that there is a new firmware 7.5mb only but when i press install, box reboot and error status 7 appear on screen. Any doubt about this please ?
      Last edited by rebelos; 08-03-2018, 16:28.

Comment

Hi rebelos,
        I have the same problem with update error

Comment

I ordered this box based on the perception that it was good to go for Netflix. It arrived yesterday and it seems I'm going to be sadly disappointed.

Anyway, I found this thread and I WAS able to install the update but sadly Netflix is still a no-go. I'm not 100% but I think it was just a security patch update to December 2017.

Comment

Hı guys I was trying to flash brunomsg 's stock firmware. But now Im on m8s pro w firmware and when I try to flash it to my device Im getting error 7. Its about my props not same the zip file and twrp not allow to flash this rom to my device I need help I cannot fix that problem have a nice day

Comment

Anyone have any contact for A95x Pro in order to ask for support regarding Netfilx problem ?
              MeCool as i said fix through a file the problem.

Comment

hello there, i update te a95x pro to the lastest stock firmware and ther is a problem with the google cast receiver apk, it´s stock at the 1.27 version and i can´t update it with google play (gets error) even manually.
              does someone know how to fix it? because i can´t cast anything.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12

It appears that Netflix in HD is dead for some of these Mecool boxes, not just this one.
                Netflix won't run on unknown devices anymore. You'll need Widevine L1 + Netflix Certified device to run androidTV Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by emirefek
                  Hı guys I was trying to flash brunomsg 's stock firmware. But now Im on m8s pro w firmware and when I try to flash it to my device Im getting error 7. Its about my props not same the zip file and twrp not allow to flash this rom to my device I need help I cannot fix that problem have a nice day
                  That's because of assert check. Delete the first line from updater-script.

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
                    That's because of assert check. Delete the first line from updater-script.
                    I already did it but anyway Im getting this error.

Comment

Hi,

I just got this box and I don't have much experience in this field.

Basically I want to see movies and tv shows, I downloaded Showbox and works on/off, not 100% happy with it. I tried to add Kodi but t seems the repositories don't work.

Is there any other APP you recommend to stream or download movies? I also have VLC to play them.

Thanks

Comment

Terrarium TV + MX player
                        Originally posted by Bixarraco
                        Hi,

I just got this box and I don't have much experience in this field.

Basically I want to see movies and tv shows, I downloaded Showbox and works on/off, not 100% happy with it. I tried to add Kodi but t seems the repositories don't work.

Is there any other APP you recommend to stream or download movies? I also have VLC to play them.

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys

someone could help me with the original remote.conf file of the A95X Pro box. I put the firmware of the Mecool M8S PRO W to revive the HD netflix again. everything is excellent but on the remote control the shutdown button does not work and so I read when replacing it with the remote.conf stock of the A95X Pro should work again.

Now you have to pull the power cable to turn it off and connect it to turn it on.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by rafael0417 View Post
                            Hi guys

someone could help me with the original remote.conf file of the A95X Pro box. I put the firmware of the Mecool M8S PRO W to revive the HD netflix again. everything is excellent but on the remote control the shutdown button does not work and so I read when replacing it with the remote.conf stock of the A95X Pro should work again.

Now you have to pull the power cable to turn it off and connect it to turn it on.

Thank you
                            But did Netflix work?

Comment

It appears there is another OTA update available.

I current have: build A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201807311641

The update is build: A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201808101836 (3.3MB)

It fails on update because the build numbers don't match.

Any ideas?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X