A95X PRO Android TV Box with Voice Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Micara, I will give it a try...

Edit: Used your backup, but it still did NOT restore my Widevine Level 1 DRM. In order to use your backup, using TWRP, I had to create a backup on a microSD card. Took the card to my computer and burrowed down into the folder structure to find the actual backup files. Using that subfolder, I copied your backup file folder into it.

Re-inserted the microSD card back into my box and booted into TWRP again. From there selected the "restore" button, it found both of the backup file folders, yours and they one I just created. I selected your backup and installed it.

So, that did not restore my Widevine Level 1 DRM.
    Last edited by clarkss12; 07-01-2018, 21:21.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Thanks Micara, I will give it a try...

Edit: Used your backup, but it still did NOT restore my Widevine Level 1 DRM. In order to use your backup, using TWRP, I had to create a backup on a microSD card. Took the card to my computer and burrowed down into the folder structure to find the actual backup files. Using that subfolder, I copied your backup file folder into it.

Re-inserted the microSD card back into my box and booted into TWRP again. From there selected the "restore" button, it found both of the backup file folders, yours and they one I just created. I selected your backup and installed it.

So, that did not restore my Widevine Level 1 DRM.
      Update the box
      force updated
      when you update you get keys and root option

or i can give you the drm app that is inside the system / pre app you place there change permisons reset factory reset has to start because is in preloaded apps
      Last edited by micara; 07-02-2018, 00:36.

Comment

Originally posted by micara View Post

Update the box
        force updated
        when you update you get keys and root option
        It did update to version 201805071418, but still Widevine Level 3. The root option is there. The prior firmware I was running on this box updated to version June 20, I believe.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

It did update to version 201805071418, but still Widevine Level 3. The root option is there. The prior firmware I was running on this box updated to version June 20, I believe.
          Sorry mate i can give you more advices because i don't think somthing else

but the backup that i posted is the firmware inside the box when they delivered to me without any changes

try to factory reset you never now

Comment

I think that there is a Serial Number in some location that need to match the HW serial number. And you only can restore the L1 if you change it to the one of your HW

Comment

Originally posted by brunomsg View Post
              I think that there is a Serial Number in some location that need to match the HW serial number. And you only can restore the L1 if you change it to the one of your HW
              So you are thinking that one of the 18 backup'd files contains information on the HW serial number?? Would that information be in normal characters, do you think??

Comment

Read this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/shi...-play-t3555505

Comment

That did not really help much. He had a *.bin file, but when opened the file in Windows all it shows is NUL..... I then tried to use notepad in Linux, but it did not show anything.... But then I am only a beginner with Linux, so maybe I am using the wrong test editor for that *.bin file.

Comment

Open the file with this and you can see in the first line the serial number of the box of that guy

Comment

Open the file with this and you can see in the first line the serial number of the box of that guy
                      https://www.onlinehexeditor.com/
                      Ok, but which of the 18 files from the TWRP backup contains the information about Widevine Level 1??

Comment

We are sync need to find it! Now we have a full backup from micara, but we need the sn from their box to try to find it in the backup

Comment

We are sync need to find it! Now we have a full backup from micara, but we need the sn from their box to try to find it in the backup
                          What serial number would we look for and how to find it??

Comment

Hey guys from the way that am seeing this l 1keys and i am a person that am looking only black or white
                            for me the conclusion is that the l1 key from the first time start they been trigger to be generated on box i dont believe they load different firmware on couple device
                            im not advice but for me is format all the device a start something new from the way that i saw in that process why when i recover the first time on the backup i could not find drm app and root options and when I updated they cam through I am not saying you have to format the device is different on nugat if lolipop i was saying that the things are different

Comment

Originally posted by micara View Post
                              Hey guys from the way that am seeing this l 1keys and i am a person that am looking only black or white
                              for me the conclusion is that the l1 key from the first time start they been trigger to be generated on box i dont believe they load different firmware on couple device
                              im not advice but for me is format all the device a start something new from the way that i saw in that process why when i recover the first time on the backup i could not find drm app and root options and when I updated they cam through I am not saying you have to format the device is different on nugat if lolipop i was saying that the things are different
                              Your theory sounds very good, but I just did another system reset, and still NO Widevine Level 1 DRM, only level 3. But with your TWRP backup,, my box is exactly like it came out of the box, EXCEPT that pesky DRM.........

Comment

Clark you didn't get it what am saying if you reset from android system regular system doesn't mean that is formating all the device the partitions are still there in same way they were the only thing that is doing is deleting accounts and all the cache logs and is call factory reset if you are familiar with kodi and you want to andrstent what am saying download a addon go to the packages take that zip drop it on windows open it with rar all the files are on text with notepad + you can read and write on them if you go to the same addon on addon folder you see that for everyone file from the zip is generated on other file with the same name but hex is on linux way that the system can read when am saying formal am saying like old way with twrp format the device for another room is been this optio on lolipop because now im working i cant check if is sill

Comment

Working...
                                X