A95X PRO Android TV Box with Voice Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I give all my boxes a static address on my router. As long as they keep the same MAC address, my router assigns them the same IP address. So, this device MUST be changing MAC addresses each time I change firmware. I have had other devices change MAC addresses at each reboot, but haven't seen that in awhile.

Edit: I may have mis-spoken. I may have forgotten to give it a static address in my router. I will test later......
    I found something interesting. In the USB Burning Tool, there's a special license folder which contains widevine keys which are flashed by the manufacturer. If somebody can get the license folder, they can have universal widevine.

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post

I found something interesting. In the USB Burning Tool, there's a special license folder which contains widevine keys which are flashed by the manufacturer. If somebody can get the license folder, they can have universal widevine.
      No no no those keys you talk about is for unlock bootloader here

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by micara View Post
        Gays the location that I mentioned last post i wasn't talking for twrp backup I was talking for the android box turn on inside your box now i already checked that location on twrp that file doesn't exist there
        but if you read the build prop somewhere on 112 or 120 line is saying to predefine the keys for this device service is on
        and the trigger is root/vendor
        If that's the hack they done why don't you just copy that folder and share with us, I know that the hack is on the data partition but until now you are the only one who still have it everybody else already deleted data partition on recovery so they nolonger have that folder just extract a copy of it / compress it / and share it thanks bro... Maybe I am the only guy here that knows what you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
          If that's the hack they done why don't you just copy that folder and share with us, I know that the hack is on the data partition but until now you are the only one who still have it everybody else already deleted data partition on recovery so they nolonger have that folder just extract a copy of it / compress it / and share it thanks bro... Maybe I am the only guy here that knows what you are talking about
          Yes, that conversation has gone WAY over my head.....
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Wrong I have a copy of the original data partition from a friend box which still have L1. I recovered it in my box and didn't get the right keys. I tried to recover to all of their partitions and didn't solve. It's the hw Serial Number which is different from the one in some partition in the build.

Comment

I've flashed all the partitions including the data one! You are a little stupid... You don't want to help, go away please

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                Play Nice People.

clarkss12 I will not let you down mate I didn't give up on you as soon as I can figure this out I will quietly share with you give me time...

Comment

clarkss12 I will not let you down mate I didn't give up on you as soon as I can figure this out I will quietly share with you give me time...
                That would be awesome........... thank you.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hey everyone gays not everyone had a easy day I had long and hard days give me the time to seat on my box and pc and for the email don be foul i will drop a fake one i know what I doing is 6:30 am if a will have time Sunday I will try to make happen

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483

No no no those keys you talk about is for unlock bootloader here

https://mega.nz/#!XBJ0kaJK!IxjKFnCiZ...UtT1zDsBRM6ACA
                    The link you sent doesn't have any keys. Nobody except amlogic manufacturers have them.

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
                      The link you sent doesn't have any keys. Nobody except amlogic manufacturers have them.
                      Yes it does that is the key file that you drop on the key folder in the USB flash tool to allow you to flash a locked devices, it got nothíng to do with Widevine keys, why do you keep thinking that widvine keys are some special keys it's a condition, I thought you to be a developer, are you??? Or are you one of those people that takes advantage of someone else's work??? I am beginning to feel confused about you, I'd like to think that you are a developer, so please do behave like it...And you really need this https://developer.android.com/refere...media/MediaDrm go on and learn something...

Comment

Yes it does that is the key file that you drop on the key folder in the USB flash tool to allow you to flash a locked devices, it got nothíng to do with Widevine keys, why do you keep thinking that widvine keys are some special keys it's a condition, I thought you to be a developer, are you??? Or are you one of those people that takes advantage of someone else's work??? I am beginning to feel confused about you, I'd like to think that you are a developer, so please do behave like it...And you really need this https://developer.android.com/refere...media/MediaDrm go on and learn something...
                        trebor Taunting people allowed here? I am sick of explaining noobish things to people and all they do is start a heated argument trying to act like they're the ones who created android.

Comment

• trebor
                          trebor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your comments have been noted:

• scooter2014
                          scooter2014 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hcardoso483 gone through some posts of yours seems a new thing from a senior member calling people stupid and taunting when someone offer help. If continues we have to stop as not FreakTab way. Please take note.

He is going by my research according to widevine.
                        its correct, the keys are something special and any distributor/seller do their best to with hold the keys.
                        why? They are the missing piece of the puzzle and il 99% sure with those keys im able to gain widevine L1(maybe with slight modification).
                        You can check my DRM research over at XDA developers and if you think you know something i dont, shoot me a PM and contribute to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

He is going by my research according to widevine.
                          its correct, the keys are something special and any distributor/seller do their best to with hold the keys.
                          why? They are the missing piece of the puzzle and il 99% sure with those keys im able to gain widevine L1(maybe with slight modification).
                          You can check my DRM research over at XDA developers and if you think you know something i donhey t, shoot me a PM and contribute to the community.
                          hey Ricky How are you?
                          I just hope that the op of this freaktab didn't think that I am calling or offending poeple it's not my intent and I was here to help okay so I am going to tell you something that to you makes sense becouse I've seen your work and we are kinda keeping an eye to it,
                          Take note. Nexbox is not a Google device you know what this means, widevine keys L1 work is a condition achieved by the level of security in the device itself it's emplemented by the manufacturer if you meet all Google's specific requests ( English is not my native language so you know what I mean) the special key like you call it is attribute to the device, this key is a level of decryption that alowas you in this case to watch Netflix and some other services in 1080 DD+, now this device not any other device that has an unlocked bootloader or root access or this particular way that China gadgets do update it is not and it will never be a safe device so no L1 but this company nexbox was able to build a workaround that certified the device (a hack) why don't you buy one of these and see for your self, now last month something happens, a New Yorker company bought the rights on this device (I don't understand much of the financial world) in my understanding and becouse they are not based in China they have international laws that don't go according to the device (by the way this company is called Yagala), iiam not saying that they could not develop software approved by Google and going in has they intended Android TV to be, as far as I know there are only companys that have this certification Meecol, Aziz, Xiaomi and as everybody knows Nvidia, also in the future JBL will be in to the Android world too and also now there is a new door wide open called Android things, now you asked to let you know if there is a way that I know to achieve this, I am not beeing disrespectfull but there is, we copy the hack that nexbox was able to put through, or we develop ourselfs a hack, again I am not beeing disrespectfull to nobody and the file that i shared with Nayama was the bootloader key for the flashing he doesn't know what that is but we hope you do Also we know that you are the one behind nayam's project and your work has contributed a lot to the atvxpirience ROM we've seen the poisons ROM code in it so please and I am not beeing disrespectfull not calling stupid to no one but the way we see this who's developing what? Ricky you have our respect we have following your work form the early days, this thing know is new, and if you got someone learning from you that's a great thing you got good ideas but it ends there, if the ship sinks it doesn't matter everybody in it will sink too, think about it...
                          Now in resorce to Freaktab op
                          I am sorry if I broke, offended, miss leaded or done anything that could harm anyone( I don't see that I did)
                          I am sorry that i went over the top in some answer to someone
                          You say that I was offending someone, and you did seen my post and some of them are abusive, I feel sad you say that my contribution to this community has never injured anyone (as far as I know) now this matter really is starting to upset me in comunity everybody's do for the best possible for well beeing of our fellow member, when we agree to terms and conditions of the forum without need to say we agree to make the moutly for everyone best experience and problem solving, and we do it for free coz we like the challenge, no for in an near or far future financially benefit for what ever we done, so things like wold you buy my work are not well seen by me, isn't that reason that this forum exist, to prevent that greedy people or company get in the way and profiting with someone else difficulties? If anyone here develops a software and prove it without bugs wasn't that with the help of the cuminity? Why then should this self entitled Developer, that 1st started a project offering that project to the community fixing all possible problems with the help of the comunity, and then when he sees that the project is near to completion and flawless start to think on profiting from it, this kind of attitude is not what I signed for when I agreed to the forum terms and conditions, and you should take note of this too coz in the future you will remember this, I am sorry if I miss respect in some way these kind of member like a Sayed it is not my intent to be disrespectfull, but I a not here to ambrace those who take advantage of their fellow member.

Comment

hey Ricky How are you?
                            I just hope that the op of this freaktab didn't think that I am calling or offending poeple it's not my intent and I was here to help okay so I am going to tell you something that to you makes sense becouse I've seen your work and we are kinda keeping an eye to it,
                            Take note. Nexbox is not a Google device you know what this means, widevine keys L1 work is a condition achieved by the level of security in the device itself it's emplemented by the manufacturer if you meet all Google's specific requests ( English is not my native language so you know what I mean) the special key like you call it is attribute to the device, this key is a level of decryption that alowas you in this case to watch Netflix and some other services in 1080 DD+, now this device not any other device that has an unlocked bootloader or root access or this particular way that China gadgets do update it is not and it will never be a safe device so no L1 but this company nexbox was able to build a workaround that certified the device (a hack) why don't you buy one of these and see for your self, now last month something happens, a New Yorker company bought the rights on this device (I don't understand much of the financial world) in my understanding and becouse they are not based in China they have international laws that don't go according to the device (by the way this company is called Yagala), iiam not saying that they could not develop software approved by Google and going in has they intended Android TV to be, as far as I know there are only companys that have this certification Meecol, Aziz, Xiaomi and as everybody knows Nvidia, also in the future JBL will be in to the Android world too and also now there is a new door wide open called Android things, now you asked to let you know if there is a way that I know to achieve this, I am not beeing disrespectfull but there is, we copy the hack that nexbox was able to put through, or we develop ourselfs a hack, again I am not beeing disrespectfull to nobody and the file that i shared with Nayama was the bootloader key for the flashing he doesn't know what that is but we hope you do Also we know that you are the one behind nayam's project and your work has contributed a lot to the atvxpirience ROM we've seen the poisons ROM code in it so please and I am not beeing disrespectfull not calling stupid to no one but the way we see this who's developing what? Ricky you have our respect we have following your work form the early days, this thing know is new, and if you got someone learning from you that's a great thing you got good ideas but it ends there, if the ship sinks it doesn't matter everybody in it will sink too, think about it...
                            Now in resorce to Freaktab op
                            I am sorry if I broke, offended, miss leaded or done anything that could harm anyone( I don't see that I did)
                            I am sorry that i went over the top in some answer to someone
                            You say that I was offending someone, and you did seen my post and some of them are abusive, I feel sad you say that my contribution to this community has never injured anyone (as far as I know) now this matter really is starting to upset me in comunity everybody's do for the best possible for well beeing of our fellow member, when we agree to terms and conditions of the forum without need to say we agree to make the moutly for everyone best experience and problem solving, and we do it for free coz we like the challenge, no for in an near or far future financially benefit for what ever we done, so things like wold you buy my work are not well seen by me, isn't that reason that this forum exist, to prevent that greedy people or company get in the way and profiting with someone else difficulties? If anyone here develops a software and prove it without bugs wasn't that with the help of the cuminity? Why then should this self entitled Developer, that 1st started a project offering that project to the community fixing all possible problems with the help of the comunity, and then when he sees that the project is near to completion and flawless start to think on profiting from it, this kind of attitude is not what I signed for when I agreed to the forum terms and conditions, and you should take note of this too coz in the future you will remember this, I am sorry if I miss respect in some way these kind of member like a Sayed it is not my intent to be disrespectfull, but I a not here to ambrace those who take advantage of their fellow member.
                            I built poison rom and also the base of ATVx
                            My contributions now days are quite minimal thus why i handed my S912 Poison development over to the co-dev
                            Im aware of all this you mentioned about widevine L1, yes we nwed a locked bootloader/non rooted device, but.. as far as i know, we can flash a Widevine L1 firmware on a non supported device and widevine keys on the device(maybe with modificafion) and achieve this..
                            its not so much a hardware problem its more of a software problem, why?
                            well for almost every single board there is a widevine L1 device with that board, so why cant we completely spoof a device with the exact same specs and built with the exact same SDK?
                            we can.. and i will without a doubt be the first person to gain widevine L1 support on a non supported device, all i need is the keys and possibly to modify them to add support for the device..
                            theres absolutely no chance of getting widevine L1 operating on a non widevine L1 firmware, so roms will be limited aswell as modifications. Also the fact that you will more than likely need to reset nand to flash back to stock, but who cares?
                            if you want an official Android TV device with Widevine L1(HD streaming) why would you need to flash back?
                            i also appreciate you following my projects, but all credit goes to CJ Collins for introducing me to Android TV boxes, who knew they could be so much fun?

Comment

Working...
                            X