A95X PRO Android TV Box with Voice Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
    the file that i shared with Nayama was the bootloader key for the flashing he doesn't know what that is
    I do know what file it is. I think I need to explain it to you. You don't really know what goes into the license folder. The file you sent in license folder was mac_ether.ini
    Mac_ether.ini is mac profile, mac_bt.ini is bluetooth profiles, mac_wifi.ini is wifi profiles, as each type of these key corresponding license files are put under the license directory of the tools folder. They are the same file format, as follows:
    [Group1]
    start = 00: 0f: a3: 45: 9b: 12
    end = 00: 0f: a3: 45: a1: 34
    total = 1570
    used = 2
    current = 0f: 0f: a3: 45: 9b: 14
    [Group *] represents a group key, the user can use the [Group1], [Group2], each key use different formats.
    start = representing the start position of the mac,
    end = the final position of the representative mac,
    Both must be configured,
    total represents the total number of mac, you shouldn't configure it, the tool will automatically calculate.
    Used mac represents the number of used, the default is set to 0.
    Current represents mac id currently in use. The tool does not automatically generates that so you can not set that value.

Again, this is not even related to drm. It's a mac descriptor file which the tools burns into the device for setting mac id.

and again, I appreciate you helping the community but it's not the correct way to call someone a fake or make say things you shouldn't. It's like you don't want to accept new ideas and methods and are thinking that what you find is true and what others find isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

hey Ricky How are you?
      Also when you can, please send me the complete firmware and USB burning tokl(not only the keys) for the device, im interested in seeing how this works
      even if i do get Widevine L1 working on non certified devices, chances are i may not ever release, this is a major breach for DRM, id also rather wait until we get the highest possible android version before anything is made public..

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

Also when you can, please send me the complete firmware and USB burning tokl(not only the keys) for the device, im interested in seeing how this works
        even if i do get Widevine L1 working on non certified devices, chances are i may not ever release, this is a major breach for DRM, id also rather wait until we get the highest possible android version before anything is made public..
        I think the situation is NOT because we want to add Widevine Level 1 to devices that did not originally support it, but because those that HAD and LOST the Widevine Level 1 DRM function. Once we lose that function, we can not get it back again. Are the "keys" stored somewhere is the hardware, that can not be erased??

I would only use a firmware with Widevine level DRM on a device that already previously had that function, NOT a device that NEVER had that function.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I think the situation is NOT because we want to add Widevine Level 1 to devices that did not originally support it, but because those that HAD and LOST the Widevine Level 1 DRM function. Once we lose that function, we can not get it back again. Are the "keys" stored somewhere is the hardware, that can not be erased??

I would only use a firmware with Widevine level DRM on a device that already previously had that function, NOT a device that NEVER had that function.
          Well yes they are, but as a requirement for certification the bootloader must erase that data upon modification/bootloader unlocking, this is as far as my research has gone and until i can gain the keys i cant tell you much more

Comment

Well yes they are, but as a requirement for certification the bootloader must erase that data upon modification/bootloader unlocking, this is as far as my research has gone and until i can gain the keys i cant tell you much more
            Thanks for that answer..........
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Thanks for that answer..........
              Any more questions about DRM you can check out the thread over at XDA developers

Comment

Any more questions about DRM you can check out the thread over at XDA developers
                Found your thread........ thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by emirefek View Post
                  Hı guys I was trying to flash brunomsg 's stock firmware. But now Im on m8s pro w firmware and when I try to flash it to my device Im getting error 7. Its about my props not same the zip file and twrp not allow to flash this rom to my device I need help I cannot fix that problem have a nice day
                  Same as ı typed ı think I have to post here to because this topic like more development.

Comment

Hi guys

someone could help me with the original remote.conf file of the A95X Pro box. I put the firmware of the Mecool M8S PRO W to revive the HD netflix again. everything is excellent but on the remote control the shutdown button does not work and so I read when replacing it with the remote.conf stock of the A95X Pro should work again.

Now you have to pull the power cable to turn it off and connect it to turn it on.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by rafael0417 View Post
                      Hi guys

someone could help me with the original remote.conf file of the A95X Pro box. I put the firmware of the Mecool M8S PRO W to revive the HD netflix again. everything is excellent but on the remote control the shutdown button does not work and so I read when replacing it with the remote.conf stock of the A95X Pro should work again.

Now you have to pull the power cable to turn it off and connect it to turn it on.

Thank you
                      Hi my friend

How do you flashed your box ?
                      Can you give me the proper way, and links
                      My A95X is still original - so i can extract with root the remote conf if you give me directions ...

Comment

Originally posted by ygor.almeida View Post

Hi my friend

My A95X is still original - so i can extract with root the remote conf if you give me directions ...
                        thanks for your help.

the file remote.conf you should find it with ES File Explorer in the path / system / etc in this path many tv boxes store it. but when this A95X Pro box dies, it does not have it because 1 user searched for the file and could not find it. It seems that this box the configuration of the remote control works in another way.

the firmware of mecool that you place if you have this file I read in another forum that can be modified so I will try to do that and tell you my result.

Regarding the flash of this device A95x Pro first of all I recommend making a backup with TWRP because there is no firmware to return it to its original and it has to be your own equipment so you do not lose your DRM level 1, I made the mistake of not making this backup.

also you have to keep in mind that apart from the problem of control with the shutdown you will also lose the function of ChromeCast if you are still willing to continue with the flash you will need a cable like the following https://insumosacuario.com.ar/wp-con...8_112015-F.jpg and download the flashing software from the following link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1taO...ew?usp=sharing below an example video of how to do the flash process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE3c7RHipHw and the image you use in the following link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uQk...ew?usp=sharing once the box is restarted it will show you the MeCool logo, it will take several minutes and it will start as it was the M8S Pro W but with an old firmware version so then you should proceed to update it via OTA with the The following link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUn...ew?usp=sharing for this you must do it with a pendrive and I leave the following video as an example of the update process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyEWG9lDvJw you wait a few minutes and you will have already updated your A95X PRO now MeCool M8s Pro W update the App and to run Netflix HD the latest version, install the following APK BurnKeyTools and run APK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PD6...ew?usp=sharing and here a reference video of this process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYMYvQtFg2Q

That would be the whole process apparently MEcool has better support and corrects these problems but remember that it goes at your own risk, because some users have wanted to go back to their original firmware and have lost their DRM level 1 so make a backup before.
                        Last edited by rafael0417; 08-12-2018, 08:28.

Comment

Hi my friend

If you are going to make a backup of your box, first reboot it from the factory and then you have the backup with TWRP and if possible you pass me a copy please.

Thank you.

Comment

If you are going to make a backup of your box, first reboot it from the factory and then you have the backup with TWRP and if possible you pass me a copy please.

Thank you.
                            What is the good twrp version for the box ?
                            Do you have links ...

I'm grabbing the remote.conf ( well i will look on it ) ... also does the copy of the remote from libreelec and coreelec does work too ?

Comment

thanks for your help.

the file remote.conf you should find it with ES File Explorer in the path / system / etc in this path many tv boxes store it. but when this A95X Pro box dies, it does not have it because 1 user searched for the file and
                              Yeah in fact i can't find on that path !!!

Comment

Yeah in fact i can't find on that path !!!

But maybe this could help !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X