Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTC decoder DVB-S2 DVB-C DVB-T2 ISDB-T Amlogic S905D android 6.0 - Booting Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTC decoder DVB-S2 DVB-C DVB-T2 ISDB-T Amlogic S905D android 6.0 - Booting Issue

Hi All,

i really need a help on this.

I tried to update my box with a custom rom available in internet but i didn't gone success rather i end up in boot loop. So i again tried to install the original company firmware but to do that i need to reset the box as the USB burning tool was not detecting the box through usb. There is no reset button on the box.

I tired the short pin method to reset the OS [ a video i seen from youtube ] unfortunately it worked and USB tool start detecting the Box and i flashed with the original firmware. But after doing that the box gone to Stock recovery mode [ i think ], image i attached below. One more change is the serial number of the box also change to some random number.

One very switch on the system DVB app change to some reloaded channels. what ever channels i added and done the changes will reset to some demo content after switch on.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

nobody here to give atleast suggestion.

Comment

it is rectified

Comment

Hi Nikhulion,

I have the same issue, serial and mac disappeared.

Can you please tell how you fixed your box ?

Thanks,
        Rafik

Comment

Are you getting the first image as a boot screen?

Comment

The box is booting, however LAN and Wifi do not work. When I look at the wifi MAC address I get 02:00:00:00:00

Comment

Did you tried flashing the box with firmware (img) file they have in their website. If not try to flash the box by connecting to the pc.

Comment

Working...
              X