Nexbox A95X S905X (New Model) Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexbox A95X S905X (New Model) Dead

I recently got hold of a Nexbox A95X S905X (New Model). Everything worked perfectly until i tried to get it google certified.
    On a forum i read you need to lock the boot loader in order to do that.

So SuperSU loaded and locked. After that it crashed.

Since then i tried each and every firmware i could find(About 6 diffrant sites including Friz's Nexbox File Repository) to load on, but it would not boot. Only Shows Nexbox and the red A95X underneath it.
    Most of the time it could not get to recovery via AV port switch. Sometimes the android recovery loaded)

I tried both the USB update and SD update methods. It came with Android 7.1.1. I could not load that nor Android 5 or 6.

I even tried TWRP and created a backup of another one i have. I could not restore it as it crashed everytime withing 2-10% of restoring system.(I changed folder name to match new box in order to detect backup).

The last try was on Android 6 SD Method. It succeeded, but after reboot i got the red light of death. Before that it always had the blue light.

I have a samsung EMMC chip.

I tried JTag method, but could not get it to detect the device in USB update, nor am i actually sure that Ctrl + C stopped any booting as described in the post on how to do it.

Any suggestions? My box is dead now.
    Attached Files

Anybody any ideas? Anything at all would maybe help?

Comment

What happened? Any solution?

Comment

Question is, are you sure it has a S905X Cpu?
        ​​​​​​ If yes then normally the most S905X ROMs should Work.
        Dann du Open Up Thema Box and make photos of the PCB inside from both sides please?

Neomode

Comment

Working...
        X