Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX3 Mini with DPI changer font problem.

Hi all

Just upgraded my old M8s+ to a TX3 mini and using it with my 21.5 inch hanns g touch monitors after using Easy DPI changer (for some reason NoMone Reso Changer is not working with 7.1.2) the fonts are now very blurry and pixelated.

Could this be due to an issue with Easy DPI or any other way to set the TX3 mini to 1920x1080 with 190 DPI ?

Any help would be great, ;-)

Hello,

You can set the DPI in Build.prop also.
    I guess it will be the better way.
    But be aware the TX3 Mini with S905W CPU Outputs Full HD but the SystemUI runs @ 720p!
    That can be the Main Problem for your Issue.
    Also, there is no way right now to change the SystemUI to FullHD.

Regards
    Neomode

Comment

Hi, sorry I do not understand Build.pro are you saying that I will not be able to get the same clear font at 1920 x 1080 190 dpi as I did with my old 5.1.1 M8s+ ?

Comment

When you use your Box like it was it will Work with sharp Fonts.
        Setting the DPI that low will mess up the Fonts.
        Look in the Setting if you can change the Font Size somewhere.

Regards
        Neomode

Comment

thanks, must admit i'm a bit confused. the app I am using (liine lemur) needs to be set at 1920 * 1080 190 dpi to fit on my 21.5 inch touch monitor.

it worked fine on my old M8s+ using Nomone resolution changer.

its only now on the new Tx3 mini I am having issues. is that a limitation of the TX3 mini ?

Comment

Maybe, but to be honest never see an app
            that force that low dpi.

Neomode

Comment

Maybe I have the app setup wrong. I need to look into that more. I use another app called touchDAW and that has no issue with factory settings. its only Lemur as it is designed to work on ipad pro resolutions.

Comment

So Lemur is a Midi Controller App that´s right?
                Did you use the last Version of it?

Neomode

Comment

Yes, and yes latest version. I am basically having to rebuilt (change the fonts buttons etc) to work at 1280 * 676 default DPI to work with the TX3 mini.

Comment

I think this box has to go on ****. need to find something that works at 1080p the UI in lemur is awefull :-(

Comment

Change UI resolution to 1080p using amlogic customize tool 5.5 working for me. Also change dpi to 240 too

Comment

I'm also a little confused, but have you ever thought that the font might be the problem? Fonts are bugging sometimes, that's why you need to know where to get quality fonts from. I got blacksword font free on UPFONT website. They have so many fonts that you can choose from, but most importantly they work with no problems. It's worth it checking it out, I've been using this font, and it's so nice to look at. I would hate being stuck with something I can't even stand reading...
                        Last edited by DaniStone; 01-15-2021, 15:31.

Comment

Originally posted by tithitoy View Post
                          Change UI resolution to 1080p using amlogic customize tool 5.5 working for me. Also change dpi to 240 too
                          hello tithitoy, I have Tx3 mini ver 2021, Bluetooth 4.1, Wireless AC support, running ATV 9 rom. I hate using 720p UI, can you help me how to change UI resolution to 1080p. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X